Gaming Tri Wing ScrewDriver Issue

eusobao

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hi guys! Lately I bought a Tri wing screwdriver and it finally arrived, but the issue that's going on here is: I try to unscrew the screw and it still does not come out, turning clockwise the screw sourda "stucks" and turning counter-clockwise the screw spin and does not go out at all.
Has anything like this ever happened to you? Am I going to have to buy another screwdriver?

Last edited by eusobao,

Brigand

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
First of all, "righty-tighty lefty-loosey" (I know it sounds childish but it's really helpful to remember). Turn it clockwise or to the right and it gets tighter, turn it counter-clockwise or to the left and it will loosen for you. Keep unscrewing it (turning it to the left) it may seem as though it's not coming but sometimes it just takes a while. Your screwdriver might not be magnetic or be a very weak magnet, so you may find you might have to pull it a little once you feel it loosen up for it to come out. If this isn't the case, then it sounds as though the threads may be stripped. Take a flat object and stick it under the head, and lever it up. With a little force it should pop out. Naturally, you'd want to replace the screw in this case. Hope I could help :)

Reactions: eusobao

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte