Trees are spying on YOU! The truth unveiled.

PalindromicBreadLoaf

Just a duck floating in a pond.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Trees have been spying on you for your entire life, and I am here to prove to you how, and hopefully get you to join my cause.

Now, you may be skeptical, and like "Why should I believe some random dimwitted moron on the internet?" And to that I say, I have proof!!!

Now let's start from the very beginning, all the way back towards the end of World War 2. Hitler knew that his enemies were closing in, and he would surely be executed for what he had done, so he started working in secret, attempting to make a time machine. He told no one of this, not even his own wife. It took him 5 weeks to finally complete the time machine, and once finished, he traveled first to tue year 2007, then back in time to 246 A.D. Once he had arrived back in 246 A.D. he got straight to work putting cameras in every tree that he could find.
After a lot of painstaking work, he went to the future, 1959 to be exact, and went to meet up with both the American and British governments on keeping his camera trees going. Both governments were skeptical, considering they thought this dude was dead, but then they realized that they could both make money off of this, and immediately agreed to put cameras in every newly grown tree going forward. Both the U.S. and British governments then started sending armed troops to go and place cameras within every tree that was currently in the world. It took multiple years, but eventually, every tree had a camera within it.
Now to come to the present, where trees still contain cameras in them, and the government is watching your every move right now. At this point you are probably incredibly skeptical, but now is where I present the facts. Firstly, Hitler's body never was discovered after WW2. Secondly, There has been on incident where someone has seen the Nazi time travel machine (see Source 1). Thirdly, the U.S. and British governments have already conspired before and done things like this (just look at Australia, Finland, or the moon. All are fake!). Lastly, the Internet never lies, so grab you torches and you flamethrowers, and go burn down some trees.

Source 1

Source 2

Source 3

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CN7KP713/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?tag=slickdeals09-20&ascsubtag=23d6e13e...