Hacking Trauma Center : Under the Knife 2 ..

themyst

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
gunstarblue said:
Works great on my M3 Real with Sandisk 2gb (Taiwan) and Sakura 1.11X (English hack).
I'm using the modified startnds file supplied in the Sakura FAQ though.

x2 works great with no extra modifications.

Tempus35

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
gunstarblue said:
Works great on my M3 Real with Sandisk 2gb (Taiwan) and Sakura 1.11X (English hack).
I'm using the modified startnds file supplied in the Sakura FAQ though.

Its known to work on the slot-1s, its the slot-2s that have the issue.

layzieyez

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As I said, get with the times. Slot 2 is a remnant of the pass-me, flash me (with the risk of bricking), etc. era which was well over a year ago. Not having to process a ROM through M3 manager or anything else period (unless you want to because you enjoy that sort of thing and you're really into trimming ROMs) is pretty awesome. Drag and drop convenience is priceless. I actually have a GBA sized M3 miniSD slot 2 device. Do I use it? No, because I've moved on. It's like a memento from a bygone era. If anything, you could buy a slot 1 device and keep using the slot 2 for games that are known to work on it, so, hey, now you've doubled your storage on your portable device. Isn't that neat? If you believe your time is money, then any time you waste trying to get your slot 2 to work is just money lost. I really feel especially bad for the DS-X users out there. I'm really happy I didn't buy into that product.

jayrow

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
@ layzieyez

It's great that you love your slot-1 but just because you like to use slot-1 devices doesn't mean that everyone else wants to use one. I use a slot-2 device and I'm happy with it. People here are asking about whether Trauma Centre: Under the Knife 2 is working on M3 slot-2 devices and I don't think that your comments are very helpful IMO. If people need infromation about slot-1 devices then they will use the search function and find their own information. Isn't that neat?

layzieyez

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, that's neat. At least the g6 team still supports their product. Sorry I couldn't convince you to join my club. We'll miss you at the meetings.

Freqman

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
yeah.. those "go buy a slot-2 device" comments are getting pretty annoying.. i don't use flashme and i don't think i will brick my DS with a slot-2 device.. buying the game? i don't think so... not playing ONE SINGLE GAME is not going to make me buy another device.. thats just being mentally challenged..

If you don't know of any fixes or are not trying to help, then what is the point of even posting in this thread?

*Edit*

Heh, i guess someone already posted that a few post up ^ hehe oh well...

KOMI

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Weird. TC2 works perfectly fine for my M3 Real.

Now if I could get 100% download play compatibility with my games, I'd be all set.

Rob_Threat

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
KOMI said:

Now if I could get 100% download play compatibility with my games, I'd be all set.
M3Real is Slot1, this guy has M3Lite... Slot2. You're pissing the already frustrated dude off.

For people with Slot2 M3/G6 issues... email this guy: [email protected] he's the "ENG" contact.

Tempus35

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rob_Threat said:
KOMI said:

M3Real is Slot1, this guy has M3Lite... Slot2. You're pissing the already frustrated dude off.

For people with Slot2 M3/G6 issues... email this guy: [email protected] he's the "ENG" contact.

LOL, thanks for clarify that to that guy
tongue.gif
. As for the email thank you.

gunns

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
got the game working,
but I cant get past the first mission, how the hell do I put the bone fragments back together in his leg?

It isnt making any sense...

anyone help?

Z-Virus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, first operation of the game. Here you'll be introducted to a few tools
such as the sutures, the gel, the syringe, scalpel, and the foreceps.
Basically follow what the game tells you or if you forget or don't want to
listen to the game...

-Suture the cuts.
-Inject stabilizer until the game stops you at 80.
-Gel the small cuts.
-Disinfect the line.
-Cut the line.
-Pull out the pieces opposite of how they came in (imagine it was your arm, how
would you get it out?)
-Gel the cuts.
-Pull the bone into place.
-Put the pieces in place.
-Gel the pieces.
-Suture.
-Disinfect and bandage up.

Taken straight from the Gfaqs guide from Azn Psycho without asking first of course.

A video demonstration
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9ok8BI_ue0

Now PLEASE share you how got it working. A lot of people would be interested in that information (provided you didn't simply switch to a S1 device.)

Z-Virus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
From what I have gathered and tested, DLDI is only meant for homebrew, not roms like these. TC2 doesn't seem to be patchable that way unless I am doing something wrong.

Tempus35

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What I was asking was what Gunns did to fix the game and make it work and if he was using a slot-2 device. DLDI is for homebrew and like z-virus said I don't believe it would do anything for a game.

Rob_Threat

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Antoligy said:
Tempus35 said:
Yes, if you have a slot-2, how did you make it work?
Explain Further. your question make no sense.

If you are using a Slot-2 adapter then DLDI patch it.

What? First off, his question makes perfect sense. That is what this ENTIRE thread is about.

DLDI patch it? Hahahahahaha. Whoa. Bad advice. Stupid really. DLDI patching is for "DLDI enabled" HomeBrew ONLY.

Seriously folks, please stop posting nonsense is this guy's thread.
grog.gif

xJonny

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
poiuytre said:
piatzo said:
i'm using m3ds real and this game give me black screen..

any1 having the same problem?!
Same issue here. Doesn't seem to be much you can do about it other than wait for an update.

Worked/working fine for a lot of other M3 Real users such as myself...

Don't think it's anything that an update would fix - unless you're using soft-reset or a bad cheat etc.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-