Hacking Trauma Center New Blood - NTSC Pal-fixed version on my Pal Wiikey

eddie182

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey,

i recently downloaded the supposed pal-fixed trauma center: new blood which had also been wii-scrubbed. It was about 3.5 gigabytes and should play on PAL console. I have a Wiikey with 1.9s installed yet it recognised the disk but still locked up on load. I then tried using wii freeloader because i heard that worked yet it had the same result. I then tried patching the game myself with wiifree 2.3 and it patched successfully but, once again, the same thing happened.

Does anyone have any suggestions? Is it confirmed working on PAL Wiikey's with this method of patching?

Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
smile.gif

aligborat69

Trophies
XP
Country
It works by using freeloader and using the original USA iso burnt untouched, dont change to PAL or touch the video modes or anything.

eddie182

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Damn. I only downloaded the pal-fixed version. Do you think if i change the video modes etc back to NTSC-U with Wii-Free it will work?

aligborat69

Trophies
XP
Country
Probably Not, because it is all messed up now, i tried that with the USA one, i first changed to pal, changed video modes, ended up with a messed up iso. Deleted and started again, tried with freeloader, works fine. Burn USA iso as it is.

However, try changing back to NTSC and use freeloader.

If it dont work, grab the USA game.

eddie182

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks. Will the original work or will it need to be a copy/backup? I'm thinking of just buying the game as it's fairly cheap now.

lou_weed

Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
I tried the method of replacing the 1st partiton with freeloader, works like a charm..

The only downside is that when you turn your wii off and want to play again on the next day , you have to eject the disc for the freeloader to reload ( or re-freeload maybe.. :-) )

superrob

H4X H4X H4X!
Trophies
Website
zabbo.dk
XP
Country
thebobevil said:
What I did ...

Burned unaltered ISO at 4x, with ImgBurn, on a Verbatim.

Popped in FreeLoader, and let it do it's thing.

Ejected FreeLoader, and inserted TC:NB.

Played the game.
Yea. But not all of us have a TV which wont give crappy black and white screens!
And i want to play this SOO badly!

gamidi

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Greece
Use wiifree and brute patch the video mode to 576i. It will play on your old tv but the screen will be compessed. This was the only way i could get it to work on my old tv(all other modes didnt work).

superrob

H4X H4X H4X!
Trophies
Website
zabbo.dk
XP
Country
gamidi said:
Use wiifree and brute patch the video mode to 576i. It will play on your old tv but the screen will be compessed. This was the only way i could get it to work on my old tv(all other modes didnt work).
Yes i know. But it sucks.
When you suture a wound your need to do it 1-2 centimeters under the wound!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay