wariob

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
do this supercard work on gba sp : http://ndscardsale.com/product/Super-Card-...nsparent-Purple

unsure.gif
need your help

wariob

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
thnks for replies. but now I am confused are those cards you mentioned are different from this supercard ?? which one should I buy? I bought a used sp and dont know much abut this cards
frown.gif

Cuelhu

GBATemp's Pepelatz Driver
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
wariob said:
thanks. do games like mario, sonic advance work on that transparent supercard? anybody knows this?
they work, but lag. Lots of slowdowns. Trust me, the EZIV is way better (I have both).

D

Deleted-236924

Terminator02 said:
IIRC the EZ Flash IV is probably the best flashcart for GBA
It isn't the best overall, but it's the best one that can still be easily found.

QUOTE(wariob @ May 13 2011, 03:22 PM) thanks . I ordered supercard because its cheaper . I hope my fav games work on it
biggrin.gif
Enjoy slowdowns in pretty much every game that will make you want to break the cart in two and buy an EZ4 instead.

Lang Zi said: You'll only get what you paid for.

damedus

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pingouin7 said:
Terminator02 said:
It isn't the best overall, but it's the best one that can still be easily found.

QUOTE(wariob @ May 13 2011, 03:22 PM) thanks . I ordered supercard because its cheaper . I hope my fav games work on it
biggrin.gif
Enjoy slowdowns in pretty much every game that will make you want to break the cart in two and buy an EZ4 instead.

I got one of those clear ones and all games work perfectly fine for me I had a ezflash before that one (the one with no sd slot) and was a hassle to keep swamping games. and then in my ds i upgraded to the 3 in 1 cause it fit better in the slot but still the supercard worked better for me.

Cuelhu

GBATemp's Pepelatz Driver
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
damedus said:
Pingouin7 said:
Terminator02 said:

biggrin.gif

I got one of those clear ones and all games work perfectly fine for me I had a ezflash before that one (the one with no sd slot) and was a hassle to keep swamping games. and then in my ds i upgraded to the 3 in 1 cause it fit better in the slot but still the supercard worked better for me.
have you played Super Mario World? It has a big slowdown in one of the first stages (that one with those red turtles in line).

Besides, you'll not be able to find an original Supercard SD today. All that are still being sold are clones.

D

Deleted-236924

Gee, I wonder why he asked for our advice, but chose to buy the cart that we absolutely wouldn't recommend anyone to get.
He wanted to play Super Mario Advance and Sonic Advance, and we told him to specifically not get the Supercard since it had lots of lag.

I'm not sure, but I think he's going to be dissapointed when he'll be playing those games.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay