Dirtie

:'D
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
This is a request for anyone who is talented in translating from Japanese to English to assist with the translation of the game Rhythm Tengoku (Wikipedia, release topic).
Basically it's a mix of WarioWare-ish games (it was developed by the same team behind WarioWare) and music, which combine into a great, wacky, fun rhythm-based game.

I am working on the hacking side of things, but some help is needed with the actual translation. We have a permanent translator, but he is a busy person and some helping hands would be greatly appreciated. So if you are quite knowledgeable in Japanese, and are able to translate phrases into English, we want you! NO BABELFISH OR OTHER ONLINE TRANSLATIONS PLEASE! A page has been set up on the GBAtemp wiki: http://wiki.gbatemp.net/index.php?title=Rh...oku_Translation
...where you are invited to contribute as much or as little as you want - it's completely up to you. There is no need to formally announce that you want to join the team - that's the beauty of using a wiki.

If you think you've contributed a lot and desire some sort of credit when the translation patch is released, just let me know (the talk page on the wiki might be a good place for this). If you are unsure of wiki markup and need some help editing the page, just read the help section, especially about tables. Remember that to start a new line you must leave a one line gap, or type the
tag.

By the way, if anyone is interested in more of the details of the project, check out this topic (this topic was started because we thought a dedicated topic with a formal request for contributors would be more ideal). Any questions, comments or constructive criticisms are welcome.

PS. When playing this game in an emulator there is some miniscule input lag that occurs, which is enough to make the game a lot harder and slightly less enjoyable than if you were playing on actual GBA/NDS hardware.

Dirtie

:'D
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
I just wanted to take this chance to thank S3v3nx3 profusely for the large amount of time and effort he/she has put in to getting this translated. The regular contributions have been awesome.

That's not say help isn't needed though - people's contributions are still welcome, and translations already made can always do with a second opinion so any disagreements can be sorted out. If you think something has been mistranslated or translated inaccurately, use the discussion/talk page on the wiki (or alternatively post here if you're not wiki-savvy).

4ppleseed

Trophies
XP
Country
Great work so far everyone, these screens from Dirtie are very promising!

rt1en3.png

rt2fz5.png

I personally have little to add to the project now. Bablefish was about as far as it went for me and my friend Sam, who is fluent in Japanese has been about as useful as erm, well, something not very useful.
unsure.gif

I'm just gonna sit patiently, send good vibes and wait for the patch
gbasp.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: I'm back