ROM Hack [Translators Needed] CTGP-7 gets multi-language support!

PabloMK7

Red Yoshi! ^ω^
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Hello there!

In the recent CTGP-7 updates, multi-language support has been added to the game. I've decided to create this thread for two reasons.

• We need Russian and Japanese translators, all the languages have already been fully translated.
  • I invite you to check the language files for existing translations and search for mistakes the translation team may have made, as well as suggesting improvements here. :)
Here are the current supported languages as well as the translation team:
  • German (m 00 vin)
  • English (everyone)
  • French (HRudy94 , minenice55)
  • Italian (Samplasion )
  • Dutch (Plomo)
  • Portuguese (Fens)
  • Russian
  • Spanish (PabloMK7)
  • Japanese (テクニカル諏訪子)
NOTE: I've only added the languages supported by the vanilla Mario Kart 7 game, the reason is that in order to translate the whole game along with the mod, there would have to be A LOT of strings (more than 400). If you are brave enough to translate all of them, I can add support to that language.

Check the language files here: https://github.com/mariohackandglitch/CTGP-7updates/tree/master/lang
Main CTGP-7 thread: https://gbatemp.net/threads/mario-kart-7-custom-track-grand-prix-7-ctgp-7.396936/

Last edited by PabloMK7,

User_4519

Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, South
I made a Korean Version

PS : Korean Version is Only Supported at Korean 3DS Because Korean 3DS has Extanded Fonts. It was Same for Hong Kong/Taiwanese 3DS

PPS : Korean MK7 Title ID is 0004000000030A00, Hong Kong/Taiwanese MK7 Title ID is 000400000008B400

Attachments

• Lang_KOR.txt
    5.8 KB · Views: 330
Last edited by User_4519,

PabloMK7

Red Yoshi! ^ω^
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
I made a Korean Version

PS : Korean Version is Only Supported at Korean 3DS Because Korean 3DS has Extanded Fonts. It was Same for Hong Kong/Taiwanese 3DS

PPS : Korean MK7 Title ID is 0004000000030A00, Hong Kong/Taiwanese MK7 Title ID is 000400000008B400
Korean Mario Kart 7 is not supported by the mod, so I can't add a korean translation at least for now :(
Fixed some mistranslation again
However, this txt application method will replace the regular txt when reloading
I fixed that bug, next update will have it fixed.

User_4519

Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, South
Korean Mario Kart 7 is not supported by the mod, so I can't add a korean translation at least for now :(

But I Edited Build_CTGP7.bat file, used HANS Method, Edit Some Files for Korean Version and Translate it, It Works in Korean Version

What is this Happens?

PS: I Have 2 3DS. One is Korean, The other is Japanese 3DS.

Last edited by User_4519,

smileyhead

I like cute stuff.
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
Hungary
Hello there!

In the recent CTGP-7 updates, multi-language support has been added to the game. I've decided to create this thread for two reasons.

• We need Russian and Japanese translators, all the other languages have already been fully translated.
  • I invite you to check the language files for existing translations and search for mistakes the translation team may have made, as well as suggesting improvements here. :)
Here are the current supported languages as well as the translation team:
  • German (m 00 vin)
  • English (everyone)
  • French (HRudy94 , minenice55)
  • Italian (Samplasion )
  • Dutch (Plomo)
  • Portuguese (Fens)
  • Russian
  • Spanish (PabloMK7)
  • Japanese (テクニカル諏訪子)
NOTE: I've only added the languages supported by the vanilla Mario Kart 7 game, the reason is that in order to translate the whole game along with the mod, there would have to be A LOT of strings (more than 400). If you are brave enough to translate all of them, I can add support to that language.

Check the language files here: https://github.com/mariohackandglitch/CTGP-7updates/tree/master/lang
Main CTGP-7 thread: https://gbatemp.net/threads/mario-kart-7-custom-track-grand-prix-7-ctgp-7.396936/
I would like to join this translation in Hungarian.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: This movie rip so werid has 1080p quality but the audios ripped with movie theater audio quality