Nobunaga

Empty
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Roxas93 said:
^
+1 for this i really want Digimon Story Super Xros wars to be translated.
The Digimon game is pretty big so it wants some time to translate it might take a month :/

Fel

GBAtemp's Adventurer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Elza said:
Roxas93 said:
^
+1 for this i really want Digimon Story Super Xros wars to be translated.
The Digimon game is pretty big so it wants some time to translate it might take a month :/
A month?! Do you know that full translations take over a year, if not two or three? Like was the case with Soma Bringer, Tales of Innocence or Saga 2 to mention some examples.

And guys, like PhoenixGoddess said, he still hasn't replied, maybe you should wait a bit and see what he says before overloading him with more requests? (though I on the other hand I understand that, I'd also go and lobby for my favourite game if I wanted it badly
biggrin.gif
)

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Rydian said:
Guys, I'm pretty sure he's looking for somebody with the hacking skills that needs a translator.

While in the homebrew field we may think of translators doing all the jobs (which is why it's so rare), in the professional field they usually have the translators separate from the programmers.

He's not looking for suggestions because a suggestion alone doesn't do anything. He's looking for something he can actually help and do.
THIS. Any other request I see in this thread, and I'm gonna send out warns.

Just link him to CURRENTLY ACTIVE projects which need a translator.

Do not ask for the games you'd like to get translated, or otherwise you'll get warned.

Sora de Eclaune

All our splendor...
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Hey, translate *name of crappy game*. It's your obligatory duty as a translator.

On topic, however, you could always try helping whoever and whomever pick the SaGa 3 translation back up again...if they're truly picking that back up.

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sora de Eclaune said:
Hey, translate *name of crappy game*. It's your obligatory duty as a translator.

On topic, however, you could always try helping whoever and whomever pick the SaGa 3 translation back up again...if they're truly picking that back up.

I don't really think there's a point.
If you check the last time he was on the temp...

Lost Herencia: I believe people throwing so much "Can you translate (insert game here)" scared him off since that wasn't what he was asking in the first place.
He was asking to help projects, not create his own. Though, it's apparent people didn't bother to read that.

Sadly, it's another translator scared away.
closedeyes.gif

Lost Herencia

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
phoenixgoddess27 said:
Sora de Eclaune said:

Lost Herencia: I believe people throwing so much "Can you translate (insert game here)" scared him off since that wasn't what he was asking in the first place.
He was asking to help projects, not create his own. Though, it's apparent people didn't bother to read that.

closedeyes.gif
ok sorry,i think i missread
blush.gif

link491

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Lost Herencia said:
phoenixgoddess27 said:
Sora de Eclaune said:

closedeyes.gif
ok sorry,i think i missread
blush.gif
no really? (says sarcastically) sad... this translator could have been useful in any translation project...
frown.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: 2/3rds of launch titles for the Switch 2 will just be lazy ports of Switch games anyway.