Hacking Translations Psp

Shopen

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It would be great if anyone could translate these games for me, Black panther Yakuza Ashura Chapter in jap its kurohyou 2 ryu ga gotoku and also The Way Of A Samurai 2 this is all just for psp that would be great thanks to (in english lol)

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Translations are not typically a long weekend/couple of hours in the evening and then done project, indeed they often take months and serious effort.

To that end unless you are a hacker, artist (if one is needed) or translator then chances of requests like this having anything done on them are very small indeed, to the point where threads like this tend to get called forum clutter. However we do not have a translation requests thread in this forum so that is not so bad here.

Also you might want to tell would be hackers/translators what the game is, what the game is about, have some screenshots/video footage and generally try to sell us on why the game wants to be translated in preference to something else.

Shopen

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok man im new i wouldnt really know anything but ok yea i will try my best to try and get translators to translate yakuza

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: It's pooplic place.