Translations of Pokemon Project articles

Ziggy Zigzagoon

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
"Edit PaRaDoX: To really be up-to-date, you can check out our Twitter. That way we would avoid overloading the web.
wink.gif

The most-waited day (of the year) by every Pokemon fan comes closer, and we should inform you about the state in which the Black and White ROMs are.

The games bring a strong protection that did not let them get extracted using current tools. This problem has already been solved, but now another exists: they do not work. The game stays blocked upon running, so now there is defeating this protection.

Withing a few hours we expect that there comes a solution to the problem and that they become available to the whole world. Remain watchful!

P.S.: If you are going to be repeatedly refreshing this page, we ask you that you do it with the light version of the site to avoid a possible servey overload. Thank you.

P.S.2: Neither I nor Pokemon Project are working to 'deprotect'1 these games. I know the team that is working on it, but they will take a long time in making them work."

The Twitter messages:

"The Black and White ROMs are just about to get cracked, which means that in any moments they will be available: http://pokemon-project.com/"

"Update over the status of the ROMs: it has been several hours ever since they told us that they are still working on them."

"This is for those who think that we intend to get hits: http://pokemon-project.com/index.php?c=com...comentario29814 "

The comment in question:

"
Invited User said:
look im tired of not being a user so youre trikcing us you dont even have a bitof proof of what you say and others will believe this and on top of that you get hits trickingus you read the article put in a few hours and already 24 hours have passed and even more so that you have been tricking us since yesterday.2

PaRaDoX: So that we get hits? Do you see a hit counter? Is there publicity so that we could be winning money? I force you to be registered for you to see this article? No, no, no, and no.

In fact, because of this our server is failing, so don't accuse us again of wanting to get hits. Our task is to inform of the status of the games, period."

########################################################################

Footnotes

1: I made up the word, since "unblock" translates into a phrase in Spanish, and the article instead uses a made-up word.

2:I tried to emulate the subpar grammar of the original post, up to the location of the errors.

Ziggy Zigzagoon

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
monkat said:
TrolleyDave said:
Paradox aren't a DS scene group nor are they a translation group.
What are they?
I think PaRaDoX is one person. From all I know, PaRaDoX is just a news reporter, hence his anger at the last post.

By the way, I can translate any future Black and White news from that site and Twitter account, if you would like. I work fast, but I also have college (that blocks out gaming sites...).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: By the power of Florida Man, I have the power!!! *Lifts up meth pipe* Meth Man!!! lol