Status
Not open for further replies.

Hizke

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If there is a game that needs retranslating, it is Lux-Pain. My God, it'd be nice to see that game with a proper localization! : \
It's a visual novel, info here .

I am shocked that games can still be localized like this. In the 90's, Breath of Fire 1 and 2 got a pass. It's 2009, Ignition!

Anyhow, it is just a suggestion. If anyone is interested, it is a fun enough game, even with typos and dialogue that does not match the spoken dialogue and all. Just a great game that was plagued with problems by a bunch of probably underpaid dullards. Sad.

shineek

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Poland
well i know japanese at least that good that i know that therese no need for retranslation , the game is translated a lot better then 60-70% of the japanese games released in US .
Typos what of em , so its the fault of QC ,also if you mean that the japanese dialogue after undubbing dont match with the english text in some places , well its natural US is not japan the cultural diffrence is too big , if you translate it as it was in the JP version , only ppl who play japanese games for life and know a lot of japan would understand this game .
also seriously i doubt anyone will want to do it

shineek

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Poland
well its not the worst translation , i would say its even one of the best , but yeah i kinda dont like when they change some stuff to look more american , but thats how it is , thats why ive learned japanese altough i dont understand some words and cant read more than 50% of kana (theres too much of em)
but in most games its okay , and lux pain was one of the easy too understand games , on the other hand suikoden tierkreis has some kana that i dont know

xshinox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the game doesnt need a re-translation. its good enough to understand unless you got some kind of problems not understanding its translations.

serving

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
accoridng to some people it was a poor translation and doesnt really go with the flow of the game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I always wondered how the autobots could afford to do the stuff they did on the show.... now I... +1