Nice work dude! Let the Flood gates of Vita Translations commence!

My personal wishlist:

Yakuza 0 App
Phantasy Star Nova
Golden Time Vivid Memories
Uta No prince sama music 3
Plastic Memories
 
Nice work dude! Let the Flood gates of Vita Translations commence!

My personal wishlist:

Yakuza 0 App
Phantasy Star Nova
Golden Time Vivid Memories
Uta No prince sama music 3
Plastic Memories
The flood of fan translations that will probably take forever to come out while half of them get abandoned in a half finished state (tis the sad reality of fan translations most of the time)
 
  • Like
Reactions: Abu_Senpai
The flood of fan translations that will probably take forever to come out while half of them get abandoned in a half finished state (tis the sad reality of fan translations most of the time)


Very true unfortunately but hey! Looks like PS nova already has an active group working on it. But i dont think they are actually decrypting the files but who nows
 
Very true unfortunately but hey! Looks like PS nova already has an active group working on it. But i dont think they are actually decrypting the files but who nows
Honestly I just wish more fan translations actually completed what they set out to do. Like it or not they really can't compete against the larger localization groups
 
  • Like
Reactions: Abu_Senpai
Looks like im one of the fews who are very Happy to see a translation here :D
I bought the Limited Edition of the Game on release and already has the Platinum Trophy for this Game. And all ii can say is that this is one of the Best Rhythm Games ever. Nr.1 is DJ Max Technika Tune :D But i recommened it everyone who likes Rhythm Games.
Hope this Project will be Finished! Awesome and really happy to see someone working on this :)
Thumps up
 
Awesome to see this! I've got Taiko V dumped and opened up, ready to work on, but I have no idea how to mess with it's textures. It .vtxp textures, instead of gxt textures unfortunately.

If you need any help with graphics files or anything, let me know! :D
 
That's how I feel. That's kinda how the 3DS translation scene was. I think there has only been a small handful of 3DS translations completed that aren't undubs and things of that nature.

Shame really, I appreciate the undubs but its not really a technical challenge to solve so on that aspect its less interesting to follow.
 
1) repack entire data archive instead of uploading individual files to the game's directories like a patch

So you have the entire data archive that contains all the original files? and its loading the modded files from game directories? could be that, I know with Taiko on 3DS I've done my fair amount of testing with NTR CFW with LayeredFS since easier than rebuilding a CIA but there are the odd few files that for whatever reason LayeredFS didn't work with and repacking the whole game did and showed what I had modified.

Hopefully is a similar scenario here and once you repack the data it will be good.
 
@Nagato Thank you very much for your great work! I hope you release xdelta patch somewhere, when you think that it's ready. I'm really looking forward to it!
Also, just my personal opinion: romaji is way better for lyrics, because I think that many people who will play this game already familiar with Japanese, and fully translated lyrics will be confusing.
 

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted