ROM Hack Translation project for Pokémon Black2 & White2

Le Panda

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So... the next patch to come out will be the last and the full version right ? :D

I highly doubt it, there is still a decent amount of text to be translated.

Can you try and get the English Letters into this like PP did? So we can have nice looking sized names, not the big font. :P

That will most likely be one of the things we're going to keep in the next patch.

bballkidx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i have the r4 sdhc v2.10t card (the yellow one) i keep getting load rom err code=-5 i have black and white 1 working fine i think it has to do with the latest kernels available current version 15 here http://www.r4sdhc.com/r4tsdhc.asp i dont want to wait to buy another r4 card is there anything i can do also i dont know what menu this card runs if anyone could tell me?

Fatmike1993

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i have the r4 sdhc v2.10t card (the yellow one) i keep getting load rom err code=-5 i have black and white 1 working fine i think it has to do with the latest kernels available current version 15 here http://www.r4sdhc.com/r4tsdhc.asp i dont want to wait to buy another r4 card is there anything i can do also i dont know what menu this card runs if anyone could tell me?

is this your firmware? R4i English v2.10T15

bromanbro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First of all, I am always surprised with the dedication of Pokemon fans (I'm one too, so I love it) with their speed of translation despite the fact that this game will soon be released in NA.

Anyways about the actual game, I'm on the 2nd Gym leader and surprised how well balanced it seems. Meaning that it seems harder then previous iterations (even B&W 1) since they made it harder to just overlevel and 1 shot everything. Must admit I like it, since at least with the water starter, using him alone will end up in a brick wall of pain.

bballkidx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

is this your firmware? R4i English v2.10T15

yea thats it

Beldr

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.darkcookies.com
XP
Country
When running a Flashcard it will still be in DS mode
same for 3DS so nothing change on the patched game its just the firmware that must be compactible with the .nds rom
or else will the patched rom dont work

bballkidx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
same for 3DS so nothing change on the patched game its just the firmware that must be compactible with the .nds rom
what do you recommend i do? what flashcard should i buy? also could you give me a link to trusted website to buy it? thank you

Beldr

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.darkcookies.com
XP
Country
what do you recommend i do? what flashcard should i buy? also could you give me a link to trusted website to buy it? thank you

r4 sdhc v2.10t this card plays WoodR4 right?
Acekard 2i or Supercard DSTwo
http://www.realhotstuff.com/ to buy flashcard

Yourwelcome

Swift Fox

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
http://www.ctrlgames.com/Wholesale-r4i-gold-v1443dsr4idscn_c72

R4i Gold 3DS (R4ids.cn) will work on 3DS with latest firmware

I bought it specifically to play DS games on my 3DS and I have luck with it during 3DS updates without need any flashcart updates... twice. B-)

I also tested it on my DS LIte and it works as well.

Cheren

Pokemon Gamer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I Only Received this Hint,in the Plasma Frigate:

The Name of the Region´s Legendary Pokemon

PS: I am Unaware if there are More Hints as they are Japanese,Can Someone Please Tell Me the Rest of the Passwords Phrases

broitsak

Fight me.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I Only Received this Hint,in the Plasma Frigate:

The Name of the Region´s Legendary Pokemon

PS: I am Unaware if there are More Hints as they are Japanese,Can Someone Please Tell Me the Rest of the Passwords Phrases
For the Plasma boat thing?The passwords are Zekrom and Reshiram but in japanese.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol