ROM Hack Translation project for Pokémon Black2 & White2

Castiel

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Been a week since the last update. Is this still going?

We are merging this patch with Pokestation. Don't get the wrong idea, we had stayed ahead for a very long time with only a handful of staff members. But we can't keep on without any real community support, it isn't really fun for us to do so.

That and people keep nagging at us from both sides to join forces and just make one mega patch.

The actual details and whose content will take presidence in the new patch are still in discussion.
Taken from Project Pokemon thread
In short, yes

AkiroWolfman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think you guys are doing a bang up job with what you guys have been doing. I mean you have almost everything translated (in less than a month since the game was released) and it is (Probably) the best patch on here. You guys should be proud of what you have been doing because it is making a lot of people able to play a game they wouldn't otherwise play.

Personally from me thank you very much guys.

Nickdv

Trophies
XP
Country
My game freezed when Colress talked to me after I battle him in Route 4. What happened?
Same thing happened to me (and also after beating Marshall in E4). What I did was just use a rom with an earlier version of the patch for that battle, then I swapped back to the better patch afterwards.

Hotzdevil

Trophies
XP
Country
India
wow was off the site for a few days and I see an awesome news both major translation threads are being merged awesome job, now we can hopefully expect the work to get translated a hell of a lot faster.

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
My only concern with the translation project merger is that the game ID might suddenly change like it has done with Project Pokémon's.
It just makes cheat codes a bit more of a hassle.

Otherwise I totally welcome the merger, there never really should have been a divide but a unified effort. :)

Reactions: 1 person

Osha

Weh
Trophies
XP
Country
France
My only concern with the translation project merger is that the game ID might suddenly change like it has done with Project Pokémon's.
It just makes cheat codes a bit more of a hassle.

Otherwise I totally welcome the merger, there never really should have been a divide but a unified effort. :)
Most cheat lists use R4CCE, no ? So it's just a matter of changing the game ID through it.

Vinnymac

Trophies
Website
nds-roms.com
XP
Country
United States
Yeah we are in the midst of the merger right now. v2.2 is out, and we have started merging already in that release. V2.3 or V2.4 will have the merger completely finished. Please report your bugs on github and if you have any issues, ask me, or read the FAQ.

KurAiRyou

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Why? There's going to only be three or four months to wait. I think we'll all live. I never understand when people feel like translating a game that has a confirmed localization coming.
yes, i agree with you, but just remember that there are people who cant wait a second xD
I must admit I am one of them, I want to beat the game before my friends do since they only have access to the official release. However I have an advantage over my friends, I can read basic Japanese with a few syntax issues.

YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yeah we are in the midst of the merger right now. v2.2 is out, and we have started merging already in that release. V2.3 or V2.4 will have the merger completely finished. Please report your bugs on github and if you have any issues, ask me, or read the FAQ.
Will separate download links be on both websites? I don't want to be forced to create a PokeStation account just to download this.

metal01

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I'm trying to get this to work on my friends R4i it has the wifi and the 1.4 yellow symbol, and I downloaded the firmware for it from r4i-sdhc.com any ideas? I checked the website that this is posted on and doesn't seem to have her specific r4. Thanks.

Le Panda

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Will separate download links be on both websites? I don't want to be forced to create a PokeStation account just to download this.

There will be download links on PP, too.

Jps101

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Can you try and get the English Letters into this like PP did? So we can have nice looking sized names, not the big font. :P

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: it looks like a little kids' game, and bunny (welcome btw) is looking for an uncensor patch