Translation, please.

Xuphor

I have lied to all of you. I am deeply sorry.
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"Why are (pronoun) stealing?"

With their grammar, "you" might actually intend to be "they", "them". It's also possible it could be:

"Why is (pronoun) stealing?"

As in "Why is he stealing?" or the like.

Basically, it sounds like they're asking why someone's stealing something to me.

Sora de Eclaune

All our splendor...
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I asked on Tumblr, citing your response, and got another anonymous ask. However, it was just as confusing, if not more.

why do you are the stealing havent meant to be the answering and you do are the same but are in error for in self assurance back beckons so it means how in why is it you have no doing of steals in the greatness of yourself in that you are

@_@

tumblr_lmosx2sWzM1qafrh6.png

Reactions: 5 people

outgum

Pokemanz Master
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
"why do you are the stealing havent meant to be the answering and you do are the same but are in error for in self assurance back beckons so it means how in why is it you have no doing of steals in the greatness of yourself in that you are" I interpret that to be..... Why are you stealing what you shouldn't. Something about potentially being a hypocrite? Idk... Like you have stolen a quote or someone elses post and claiming its yours and original and that you are slowly destroying yourself as a human being by fooling "tha greatness of yourself that you are" into thinking you didnt steal it? IDK... Not that I'm calling you a thief haha. Thats just what I can pull from it

D

Deleted-236924

"why do you are the stealing havent meant to be the answering and you do are the same but are in error for in self assurance back beckons so it means how in why is it you have no doing of steals in the greatness of yourself in that you are" I interpret that to be..... Why are you stealing what you shouldn't. Something about potentially being a hypocrite? Idk... Like you have stolen a quote or someone elses post and claiming its yours and original and that you are slowly destroying yourself as a human being by fooling "tha greatness of yourself that you are" into thinking you didnt steal it? IDK... Not that I'm calling you a thief haha. Thats just what I can pull from it

WALL OF TEXT!!!
OMFG

rastsan

8 baller, Death Wizard,
Trophies
Website
rastsan.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Canada
better question are you using others work without their permission?
Or posting a link to something without permission...
I got that once... turns out they thought I used something form their chinese translation when all I was doing was telling them how they could fix what was going wrong....(that project has since been dropped)...

Sora de Eclaune

All our splendor...
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I wasn't using any images or concepts without permission. I gave credit where credit was due.

Some time after I left last night, I got yet another anonymous ask.

meaning not when to do anything and in the course of in what are you going where of then why do you are the stealing into what do and how but how do to do it into thing of nothing unto fashion i dont under the knowing with ovation parabola exit facade but into this withering youtube into tumblr and to why in how because beckoning grab toaster for testing have but how do you for want into rabble

Either someone is trolling me or someone really wants me to understand what they're saying. Either way, I'm confused.

Reactions: 2 people

jarejare3

PROFILE CHANGE!
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
This reminds me of the Steal ability, Darkstriker told me about.....

EDIT: you sure this is not some sort of Goose chase like the Game thread where i had browse countless games?
I think you stole something.... Or he got the wrong guy.... Maybe you should check back all you contents and see if anything is wrong

Sora de Eclaune

All our splendor...
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States

EDIT: you sure this is not some sort of Goose chase like the Game thread where i had browse countless games?
I think you stole something.... Or he got the wrong guy.... Maybe you should check back all you contents and see if anything is wrong
I don't know if it's a goose chase, but here are the individual pages for each ask in case you need proof that I'm not making these things up:I've checked everything and I've stolen nothing, and the rest of it makes no sense.

What's funny is that now that I think about it, a couple of the people I follow also got the "why do you are the stealing" message. This is more likely to be some form of trolling, but there's still a chance that whoever's sending out these asks just doesn't know English and thinks he does.

jarejare3

PROFILE CHANGE!
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia

I don't know if it's a goose chase, but here are the individual pages for each ask in case you need proof that I'm not making these things up:I've checked everything and I've stolen nothing, and the rest of it makes no sense.

What's funny is that now that I think about it, a couple of the people I follow also got the "why do you are the stealing" message. This is more likely to be some form of trolling, but there's still a chance that whoever's sending out these asks just doesn't know English and thinks he does.
Oh my god... I almost died looking at these :rofl2:

Sounds like one of those automated spambot messages. Or a troll. Other than that, I got nothin'.
I think hes right, You should probably delete any private information about yourself in what ever website that is. Until whoever that is Can speak normally

Sora de Eclaune

All our splendor...
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States

Oh my god... I almost died looking at these :rofl2:

Sounds like one of those automated spambot messages. Or a troll. Other than that, I got nothin'.
I think hes right, You should probably delete any private information about yourself in what ever website that is. Until whoever that is Can speak normally
I don't have any private information on "what ever website that is." Also, that is Tumblr.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1