ROM Hack [Translation] Digimon World Re:Digitize Decode

porkiewpyne

Report-er
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
^If you bothered to check just the last page, you would have known that there was a mini status update by Romsstar less than a month ago.

Reactions: Ok1

Scrub Lord

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Quite some time it was a few years before ReDigitize for PsP was finished, its going to be longer as they're waiting for certain functions to show in CITRA if im not mistaken.
Yea I did some research myself and found out it took them 3 years to finish Re: digitize for PSP :( guess it would be faster for me to learn japanese. Well anyway thanks for the answer.

Last edited by Scrub Lord,

dead1486

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yea I did some research myself and found out it took them 3 years to finish Re: digitize for PSP :( guess it would be faster for me to learn japanese. Well anyway thanks for the answer.
Best way to help them out at this point is to make a donation. I just did.

Xen0

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Isn't there any kind of prerelease? Would be really nice here and there. Especially requirements for digivolving, which is the same for some parts I guess.

AttackOtter

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Isn't there any kind of prerelease? Would be really nice here and there. Especially requirements for digivolving, which is the same for some parts I guess.
If you want to be technical, the prerelease patch is the patch for the PSP version.

Romsstar

Operation Decoded
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany

I wouldn't be so sure about that actually. I've been studying japanese for almost 9 years now and there are still things within the game I have to look up.
People undererstimate Japanese, but well good luck with that.

As for why Redigitize took so long: There were various reasons for that but the main reason was we had no programmer we could rely on, and we ended up a lot of times stuck and having to wait for a response that would either never come,
or claiming features we wanted couldn't be implemented. We don't have the same problem with Decode. Things are way different this time.

Fatalanus

Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
Can you tease us a little bit on when we will have a new ETA, Rommstar?
Man I can't even imagine to start learning Japanese. omg ah ah!

Romsstar

Operation Decoded
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
are you sure you promise to release Decode on by the end september?
Nono, just like dimmidice said, it's nothing of the kind. All I really said is that these specific parts will be translated.
There is still a lot work left after that, before we can release it actually.

Reactions: dimmidice

cearp

瓜老外
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
Will it releases in .3ds and .cia? Can I install the translated .cia on my emunand?
don't worry about that...
i imagine it won't be released officially in .3ds or .cia form, it should come as a patch for the .3ds file. because sharing games is 'illegal'.
then you can convert that into a cia yourself. but no doubt pre-patched 3ds and cias files will be shared online some places.
'of course' you can install it to your emunand, sysnand, whatever.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ