Hacking Transferring saves and other stuff from o3DS (CFW) to n2ds XL (without)

Xpliven

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Hi all, I'm getting a new 2ds xl and am planning on making that my main console to play on lets say, how should i go about transferring files from my old 3ds to the 2ds? I was planning to do a system transfer (to transfer NNID and things). After i want to install cfw on 2ds so it can run. Is it possible to just copy and paste the insides of the "Checkpoint" app from my old 3ds sd card to my new sd card to transfer game saves? I plan on reinstalling my games manually (i stilll have all the cia files). Is it possible to copy and paste my "roms" folder too (twilightmenu) and themes/splashes?

Thanks

KleinesSinchen

GBAtemp's Backup Reminder + Fearless Testing Sina
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hi all, I'm getting a new 2ds xl and am planning on making that my main console to play on lets say, how should i go about transferring files from my old 3ds to the 2ds? I was planning to do a system transfer (to transfer NNID and things). After i want to install cfw on 2ds so it can run. Is it possible to just copy and paste the insides of the "Checkpoint" app from my old 3ds sd card to my new sd card to transfer game saves? I plan on reinstalling my games manually (i stilll have all the cia files). Is it possible to copy and paste my "roms" folder too (twilightmenu) and themes/splashes?

Thanks
Should work exactly as you want.
https://gbatemp.net/threads/how-to-...-without-losing-non-legitimate-titles.531950/

Having decrypted backups of saves that work on any 2|3DS system with CFW is exactly what Checkpoint is for.
TWiLight Menu++ ROMS folder can be copied easily.

Good luck and have fun!

Reactions: TurdPooCharger

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    a_username_that_isnt_cool @ a_username_that_isnt_cool: Good morning!