Hacking Transferring PS3 Titles From External To Internal

Jeremy Pettes

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So after burning a crap ton of games into my External HDD it filled pretty quickly and now i had to run to the store and install a larger internal. Is there a quick way to copy all of my games into my internal so i can clear out my external drive? They both are 1 TB each? Or am i stuck installing them 1 by 1?

CheeseCake

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes you can. IF you use Multiman, you can use the File Manager to move stuff around.
It is located under mmCM tab right under Update as "File Manager/mmOS"

Your USB is DEV_USB000
The destination folder is...
It works like Window Explorer. You can Cut, Copy, Move, Delete, Properties (Checking file sizes like Windows), etc
X is to select one or more items like a left click.
O brings up to the menu like Right clicks
Double X lets you go into the folder.
Square and Triangle does nothing afaik. Pretty basic file manager
20140815-142728-SCREENSHOT_zpsd0374098.jpg

The alternative is going onto Multiman XMB and press Triangle while hovering over a game to bring up a similar menu for doing the same thing.
The Copy here will make a 1:1 copy from External and then you would have to delete it off External afterwards.

I would say do the first method with File Manager. You can actually Cut and Paste and you won't have to waste time on deletion since you're moving instead of copying.
In File Manager, use X to select all the crap you want to move to Internal. Use O and Cut them and then paste it into DEV_HDD0/GAMES. Makes a GAMES folder if you don't have it.

Jeremy Pettes

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes you can. IF you use Multiman, you can use the File Manager to move stuff around.
It is located under mmCM tab right under Update as "File Manager/mmOS"

Your USB is DEV_USB000
The destination folder is...
It works like Window Explorer. You can Cut, Copy, Move, Delete, Properties (Checking file sizes like Windows), etc
X is to select one or more items like a left click.
O brings up to the menu like Right clicks
Double X lets you go into the folder.
Square and Triangle does nothing afaik. Pretty basic file manager
20140815-142728-SCREENSHOT_zpsd0374098.jpg

The alternative is going onto Multiman XMB and press Triangle while hovering over a game to bring up a similar menu for doing the same thing.
The Copy here will make a 1:1 copy from External and then you would have to delete it off External afterwards.

I would say do the first method with File Manager. You can actually Cut and Paste and you won't have to waste time on deletion since you're moving instead of copying.
In File Manager, use X to select all the crap you want to move to Internal. Use O and Cut them and then paste it into DEV_HDD0/GAMES. Makes a GAMES folder if you don't have it.

Dude I don't know how to thank you enough! Thank you thank you thank you!!!!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Lol Veho.