Hacking Transfering saves from EZFIV to work with EFZ 3in1?

Harsky

Madmin
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I bought an EZFIV a while ago and now there is a fair amount of half finished games on it and today, my EZF 3in1 arrives. Is there anything needed to get the saves from the EZFIV to work with the GBA games on the EZF 3in1?

Harsky

Madmin
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
But, in normal circumstances, the save will still backup automatically without me having to use the dump sram option?

Just to confirm something. If I flash a GBA rom to a NOR and then decide to flash a new GBA rom to the NOR, will the save still be intact from the previous rom?

Harsky

Madmin
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
The game I'm trying to do this for is Mother 3. I flashed the rom to the NOR of the 3in1 then I went to the saver file of my EZFIV to copy and paste the sav file. I made sure the filename is right (although for some reason, the sav file is called mother3.gba.sav). I get the message that the save file for the game is corrupted. Not really sure where it's going wrong.

Also, where is the multi save option located? I'm using the AKAIO 1.4 for the AK2

Harsky

Madmin
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I've been trying for a while now and it still seems as if a simple renaming from the EZFIV save to the EZF3in1 still refuses to recognise the save.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://store.steampowered.com/bundle/34203/Tomb_Raider_Definitive_Survivor_Trilogy/ mmm