Transfer Project64 Save Game to WiiU VC ?

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by TheTechGenius, Jun 25, 2017.

1. TheTechGenius
    OP

TheTechGenius </Web Dev>

Apr 7, 2017
    United States
    I am trying to transfer Zelda Ocarina of Time N64 game save from Project64 Emulator, to Zelda Ocarina of Time N64 WiiU Virtual Console, and vice-versa.

Is this possible?

I have already used Saviine to dump my save from the WiiU N64 VC, the save file is in .sav format, and there is another file .rs2, which I am assuming the .rs2 file is a save state for the N64 Virtual Console?

The problem is, I don't know how to get Project64 to load the .sav file, or at least try to get a project64 save (.sra) to transfer and load in the WiiU N64 VC.

Can anyone help me out? I have been trying to figure this out by myself for awhile now, and I haven't had any luck.

I have tried to just rename the files, such as .sav to .sra, and that doesn't work. Im not sure how to do this.

I want to transfer these saves because I want to add some cheats to Zelda Ocarina of Time using Project64, then save the game, then transfer the save back to the WiiU to play the game with a modified save using cheats. lol

Thank You!

NOTE: Mods/Admins can you please delete the same thread that is in the Wii Section, I posted in the wrong section. Sorry. Here is the link to this post in the Wii Section - https://gbatemp.net/threads/transfer-project64-save-game-to-wiiu-vc.475502/

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice