Battersea

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hello.
I have corrupted SD card. It started to give me trouble some time ago so most of the digital games are on system memory and others are in the cloud. However I have never tried to format this card as there's an option in system settings. I have some screenshots and what my console says that they are on SD card. So how do I go about transferring them either to system memory or cloud. Because once I try to format it it will get all wiped thank you?

binkinator

Garfield’s Fitness Coach
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello.
I have corrupted SD card. It started to give me trouble some time ago so most of the digital games are on system memory and others are in the cloud. However I have never tried to format this card as there's an option in system settings. I have some screenshots and what my console says that they are on SD card. So how do I go about transferring them either to system memory or cloud. Because once I try to format it it will get all wiped thank you?

Hopefully it’s not too corrupt already and you can navigate to the directory via PC to copy them directly.

Here is where mine are stored (basically you’re looking for that Album directory):

Team_Sonic_Racing_20220122_085851_00.jpg

binkinator

Garfield’s Fitness Coach
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok so I need apc ? I don't have one . Another thing is that the SD card is some Amazon Chinese one. 250gb £20
You don’t NEED a PC, I was simply stating where the files are stored so you can get to them with whatever tech you have readily available. I certainly won’t know your personal tech collection.

The brand of card could definitely be a contributor. See if you can browse the card via whatever tech you have nearby. Cross fingers the card is legit.

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello.
If your card is corrupted, the files are most likely lost.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Good.