Hacking Transfer nand to new switch

Reznor7

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have an unbanned Switch that died. Can I transfer a full nand from the dead one to a banned Switch to get full functionality, or is the ban linked to the hardware?

Thanks

aerios169

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
not at all, maybe you can steal the online certificate of the console but at the moment i dont know if you can do it. also you will be banned againg sometime after because the information is going to be sent to nintendo by your console

OperationNT

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Just keep the NAND backup: maybe in 2 or 3 years (or sooner), hackers will understand where the console ID is located in the NAND and you will be able to apply your unban ID to your banned console.

Reznor7

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hmm .The banned one belongs to the kids. They went online using an nsp. I'm wanting a stock nand that thay can use for Fortnite, and keep it offline the rest of the time.

x65943

pronouns big/pingus
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Crud. That's what I figured. So the nand backup is basically useless?
backups aren't useless. They are created so that you can restore your switch's nand if it gets corrupted.

Very useful in many circumstances - just not in this one.

James_E

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Depending on what's wrong with it, it may be a simple and cheap fix. For example, if it's the eMMC you can replace the eMMC for about $20 and flash your NAND backup. It should still boot into hekate if it's unpached and will probably tell you.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/zzu0VHzy7tU?si=V2sI-JSptJg0SWmC