OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
lol rydian said there the same
R4 uses wood the same as Ace3DS pro so shouldnt matter
ok thanks! My card and sd card arrived today but now im seriously confused :9
when i out my card and the sd in i only see a empty folder, I dont see any OS installed? How do I know which OS to download? I cant find it anywhere? I was thinking because its empty can I download the DSONEtwo (I think thats the one you guys mention saying its the best one) to my card? if not can you guys help me find the right os for me? I am using this card http://www.dsigamecards.co.uk/shop/product.php?id_product=42

please can you help me out or anyone? really appreciated again! ;D x

Sophie_Rodgers_x

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ak2i and R4/Wood use the same save format.
ok thanks! My card and sd card arrived today but now im seriously confused :9
when i out my card and the sd in i only see a empty folder, I dont see any OS installed? How do I know which OS to download? I cant find it anywhere? I was thinking because its empty can I download the DSONEtwo (I think thats the one you guys mention saying its the best one) to my card? if not can you guys help me find the right os for me? I am using this card http://www.dsigamecards.co.uk/shop/product.php?id_product=42

please can you help me out or anyone? really appreciated again! ;D x​
EDIT - Don't why how i doube posted this? :(

EyeZ

Trophies
XP
ok thanks! My card and sd card arrived today but now im seriously confused :9​
please can you help me out or anyone? really appreciated again! ;D x​
EDIT - Don't why how i doube posted this? :(

I don't know if you've done this before so i'll mention you will need Winrar to extract the compressed file (your firmware)

Pong20302000

making notes on everything
Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country
yes i know how to extract lol i think :)
also so i cant download dsone etc? thanks
you CANNOT use another cards Kernel
they all have different hardware and are coded completely different

you can only use your card teams Kernel and Firmware update on your card
otherwise why would you buy a DSTwo if you could just use there features on a R4?

Sophie_Rodgers_x

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

pyromaniac123

ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็(ಠ益ಠส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็
Trophies
XP
Country

Sophie_Rodgers_x

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

beano311

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
ok thank you :)
when i go to the ace3ds it has 3 download options, which one do I need to download? do I need to download or 3 or? thanks ;)
I think you need the first two only, the third one is extra stuff like emulators. Safest would be to just download all three and extract them all onto the root of your SD card. The root folder is the first screen you see when you look at the files on your SD card. This should work... I don't have an ace3ds, so I'm guessing as this is what you do on most flash carts.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Oh snap Super Offroad was by them too? lol damn +1