Hacking Transfer H-Encore 2 to diffrent PS VITA

Goku1992A

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys I have a question. I remember when I modded my PS vita I had to do alot of steps to get the H-Encore on my vita. My question is if I connect a virgin vita to QCMA can I Just transfer my H-Encore to it?

It was a pain to do it I didnt want to go through that again

riccetto80

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
Hey guys I have a question. I remember when I modded my PS vita I had to do alot of steps to get the H-Encore on my vita. My question is if I connect a virgin vita to QCMA can I Just transfer my H-Encore to it?

It was a pain to do it I didnt want to go through that again

yeah, as long you use the same psn account, the h-encore you already prepared will work fine, will not work if you use another psn account on your ps vita.

or like the user over, use auto-e-encore or finalHE who will do all procedure for you.

Goku1992A

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah, as long you use the same psn account, the h-encore you already prepared will work fine, will not work if you use another psn account on your ps vita.

or like the user over, use auto-e-encore or finalHE who will do all procedure for you.

Thanks so to further clarify if I login another vita and transfer the H-Encore and logout will it still work

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I'll look Into this

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: *yawn*