1. wannesboeykens

Newcomer

Belgium
    Can someone tell me the addresses for the cards, I want to modify the cards with JGecko U.

2. Agusto101

Agusto101 GBAtemp Fan

Guatemala
    So anyone know how to use this trainer with tcpgecko? Never mind it works just fine, just use tcpgecko from homebrew store and the trainer, press x on tcp gecko and then put the ip on the trainer, that's It.

Last edited by Agusto101, Jun 1, 2020
  3. Txistedninja

Txistedninja Member
    Newcomer

United States
    So, i'm still confused. I looked at all the pages and have my Wii U with Haxchi Cold Boot, now looking at the tread, It said that the trainer was compatible with Hard disc games but on another part the Trainer was for Loadiine? Can someone confirm? Like i mentioned i have Cold boot Haxchi, all my games were installed with WUP installer, would this trainer for with the way i have my Wii U? I looked everywhere to see if there was anyother Trainer for this Game but i cannot find any

4. yosh_y

yosh_y Newbie
    Newcomer

France
    Hi Dekirai! Is your tool open-source ? I would like to edit/improve it
    Some values are missing and if you select "Hammer" in things, it selects "Hammer" in objects
    same problem with Fan (replica) which selects Fan
    I also guess you didn't figured out all values, as some things/enemies/objects are missing and some of the existing ones are wrong and give random cards (BBQ and teapots are wrong for example)
    Also I'm on PAL
    Thanks in advance if you release the source code, it could be really cool

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - [Trainer], Splash, Paper