Gaming Trading Pokemon with 1 ds with 2 games

Maverick-jin8

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
It's possible to send your pokemon to the GTS (Global Trading Service) and then trade it there. But it would be possible for someone else to get the pokemon you put up for trade before you could connect for a different game. So it's kinda risky. But you would still get the same pokemon you asked for.

xgamer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I am new to this site and actually don't know so much about m3 yet. I have a m3 perfect SD and a Diamond on it + DS lite. A friend told me that if I have say, Emerald on my m3 with a save I will be able to trade with my Diamond using only my own DS and m3. When I start Diamond, go to Pal Park when it's unlocked and try to transfer some pkmn, my Diamond should think that I have a real game in the the GBA-slot and I will be able to transfer my pkmn.

1. Do someone know how to do this?(my friend only know it's possible)
2. Does it work on my m3 or should I buy a m3 simply or other?

HBK

Clover - Fearless to Speak Now. ;)
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I am new to this site and actually don't know so much about m3 yet. I have a m3 perfect SD and a Diamond on it + DS lite. A friend told me that if I have say, Emerald on my m3 with a save I will be able to trade with my Diamond using only my own DS and m3. When I start Diamond, go to Pal Park when it's unlocked and try to transfer some pkmn, my Diamond should think that I have a real game in the the GBA-slot and I will be able to transfer my pkmn.

1. Do someone know how to do this?(my friend only know it's possible)
2. Does it work on my m3 or should I buy a m3 simply or other?

Errr...I don't think that's possible. First, the ROM (Pokemon Emerald) isn't burnt to the memory of the M3. Secondly, the M3 is a Slot-2 device.

But as I'm not an expert on Slot 2 devices, maybe someone can help you more than me.

xgamer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Is this right place to write this? I mean if there is a better place on the forum where I can ask this?

ImprezaSTi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It's possible to send your pokemon to the GTS (Global Trading Service) and then trade it there. But it would be possible for someone else to get the pokemon you put up for trade before you could connect for a different game. So it's kinda risky. But you would still get the same pokemon you asked for.
I don't think its possible using GTS. I cant seem to find the Pokemon I put up for offer.

jrock

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i tried the gts too and could not see my own offers with either game cart. i was using the same DS and wifi spot.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: this one