Status
Not open for further replies.

Bleedingelite

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I spent a lot of time thinking about it last night. About how this week has been a big disappointment to every facet of my life. I bought a computer off a friend, and after 11 or so hours of messing with it I can't get it to work correctly. I had a really hopeful job opportunity with an organization that I would be passionately happy to work for. It got shot down against all logic. And of course, the epic anticipation buildup on this forum on the part of cruddybuddy. And I've come to the realization that, yes, we've been had. This was all a bad joke, and we are the victims. At least it's friday, and a new week will be starting soon enough.

MelodieOctavia

Just your friendly neighborhood Transbian.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti
The "anticipation" you guys built up was all your part. if you notice, Cruddy had little to no part of what you guys did such as the assumptions and the xray pics.

Domination

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Senegal
Yup, he was not entitled to give you guys anything. You guys are the bad joke that happened to him, thinking he needs to do what YOU like.

If you anticipate it so much, go get it yourself! Rob 5th cell or something!

He also stated that he does not want to get into legal trouble. You think everybody wants to be part of the dumping scene? Dream on. Its a wonder here are even dumping groups that dump your Imagine games for your flashcart to play. When other people ask how to dump their games, do you people anticipate? No. So why are you anticipating Cruddybuddy to give you anything?

GTFO.

This is flamebait.

Edit: Here, the post where he stated everything.

You got a problem, go find 5th Cell for a dump, maybe they will give one to you. If there is any ROM that should be given to you, it should be like DQIX, Taihends. And hell, even wanting to pirate this game is bad enough; it is legendary and revolutionary, and you are still whining for an EARLY LEAK.

Bleedingelite

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Instead of being a jackass about it and posting your 3 paragraphs of poorly worded tampon gunk, how about you just shut up and fuck off back to your parents' basement. I didn't blame him for anything or call him out or attack him in any way. I simply stated the way I felt, and did it publicly so that all those other people who feel like I do but are still scouring the internet can give it a rest.

If you have a personal issue with me, take it up in a private message. I can make fun of you just as well there, and I won't have to worry about getting in trouble for it. Christ, you people.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1. I do believe that Cruddy never said anything about Scribblenauts and actually never PROMISED to dump anything other than saying he was going to try to dump a game.
2. Even if this was a joke, its your fault for believing it. Its the internet, it happens.
3. Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2, Lol K3N1.