Mugiwara RAWR!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I've been attempting to play Apollo Justice on my DS, but touch screen is currently not functional, so all evidence that needs to be rotated to be present is impossible for me.
I've gotten to the last cases in Phoenix Wright 2 and 3, but I haven't finished them (I did finish PW1 though). I'm in the mood for some Ace Attorney/Gyakuten Saiban action right now, so I was wondering if either PW2 or 3 needs touch screen at any point in the entire game. Being GBA ports, I'm assuming they don't but I wanna make sure before I get far into the game and get dissapointed.

m3rox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
JPH said:
No, you can use the control pad and A button.

you can also use most other buttons as well...
rolleyes.gif

GameDragon

Mugiwara RAWR!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Thanks guys, last question. In Phoenix Wright 1, Case 5 used the same evidence formula as Apollo Justice (Touch screen included). Should I expect the same thing in 2 and 3?

TheWingless

Wafuu~
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
GameDragon said:
Thanks guys, last question. In Phoenix Wright 1, Case 5 used the same evidence formula as Apollo Justice (Touch screen included). Should I expect the same thing in 2 and 3?
In my experience, I haven't seen any of the rotating stuff in the 2nd and 3rd game. The 5th case in the first game was added in after it was ported to the DS, so they decided to also do something with the touch screen I guess.

GameDragon

Mugiwara RAWR!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
TheWingless said:
The 5th case in the first game was added in after it was ported to the DS, so they decided to also do something with the touch screen I guess.
Thats actually what I meant. I know Case 5 was added on to the DS port. I was wondering if PW2 and 3 had a similar extra case also.

Harsky

Madmin
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
GameDragon said:
TheWingless said:
The 5th case in the first game was added in after it was ported to the DS, so they decided to also do something with the touch screen I guess.
Thats actually what I meant. I know Case 5 was added on to the DS port. I was wondering if PW2 and 3 had a similar extra case also.
No. PW 2 and 3 just contains the english translations and no extra cases.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Boo I thought that was a rejection comment