Gaming Touch Mechanic for the DS

TGBoy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Always wanted to be a mechanic? Learn how to tweak cars and not getting your hands dirty? Now's your chance, with Touch Mechanic.

Incarnate a talented young mechanic and live his career in the exciting world of customs, car tuning and racing car preparation.

Features:

1) Simulate the use of mechanic tools with the stylus: Hammers, screwdriver or even an electric sander
2) Have fun learning the basics of car mechanics? An adventure with dozens of car modification missions:
- Fenders widening
- Car lowering
- Installing a double muffler
3) Modify your own car to create your dream ride: Buy dozens of modifiable car parts.
4) Realistic 3D cars models.

Source

CockroachMan

Scribbling around GBATemp's kitchen.
Trophies
Website
www.homembarata.com.br
XP
Country
Brazil
I miss the times when games where about saving the universe, killing evil robots and rescuing princess...
unsure.gif

P

pasc

But... if phoenix wright helps you getting a lawyer, then whats about TRAUMA CENTER ?

*imagines many death people that died in direct consequence of "talented doctors".

swiitness

Trophies
XP
Country
Boy I hope this game doesn't end up with a 3+ age rating where all the stylus motions are all cheesed out and stuff.

Torte

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Hopefully it's not developed by DSI or other Shovelwarists. i have a feeling it's going to be crap, though - pessimism after seeing how Pinball Constructor was a turd.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Materia_tofu @ Materia_tofu: this is true! i learned how to make soundfont remixes from a friend back in 2021 +1