TOTK 60fps on real hardware?

Mike_77712

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am playing with dock dont, try ovcl and install cheats 60 fps but got slow motion :) lol
Ahhh. figured that person in the video had a mariko switch. I'm getting slow motion on the dock as well. Had a perfect 60 fps in the sky but slow motion as soon as i went back into the cave lol

uriel831

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I had been playing totk 60fps for a couple days now, and the issue that I've been is that the game will crash randomly to the point where I gave up and decided to just play it on 30fps. I have an oled switch and I was using 4ifir stage 7 max oc. Do you guys get consistent crashing as well?

masagrator

The patches guy
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
experimental NX-FPS With fixed Sync Wait turned off + Dynamic FPS cheat. Video recorded by ~Janthor

It will be possible to unsync double buffer vsync to not be locked to 30 or 60 FPS. It was possible before in XC games, but in Zelda games there was an issue because Sync Wait was used for more than syncing with framebuffer, so it was crashing game. Figured out how to timeout Sync Wait only for framebuffer in every game using NVN. Expect issues with frame tearing in 60 FPS vicinity, but according to Janthor locking game to 55 FPS solves issue with screen tearing in ToTK. Hopefully I will release new version of NX-FPS somewhere in this week.
Post automatically merged:

Welp, it happened to be today. You can now unsync double buffer vsync with new NX-FPS and FPSLocker.

Last edited by masagrator,

JotaGBA

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
experimental NX-FPS With fixed Sync Wait turned off + Dynamic FPS cheat. Video recorded by ~Janthor

It will be possible to unsync double buffer vsync to not be locked to 30 or 60 FPS. It was possible before in XC games, but in Zelda games there was an issue because Sync Wait was used for more than syncing with framebuffer, so it was crashing game. Figured out how to timeout Sync Wait only for framebuffer in every game using NVN. Expect issues with frame tearing in 60 FPS vicinity, but according to Janthor locking game to 55 FPS solves issue with screen tearing in ToTK. Hopefully I will release new version of NX-FPS somewhere in this week.

Welp, it happened to be today. You can now unsync double buffer vsync with new NX-FPS and FPSLocker.

thnx you!

akey83

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
thnx you!

Will this run on non-Mariko consoles like the V1?🤞

Soler37

Trophies
XP
Country
Israel
its times like this where i wished i had a mariko and not an erista, the ability to 60fps or anything above 30 fps is just a huge boost in the experience of the game

JotaGBA

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
Will this run on non-Mariko consoles like the V1?🤞
You need the following cheats to make this work with V1: 60FPS, Dynamic FPS, Resolution Handheld 648P and also both plugins up to date that masa post. Open FPS locker, advance and turn of wait sync. With thoose seetings is probable that you can get to 60fps on max clocks on erista switch

masagrator

The patches guy
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Don't use this with FPSLocker. It may conflict with NX-FPS delay function that removes most of framebuffer glitches in 60 FPS vicinity.

1. Install newest SaltyNX, Tesla (nx-ovlloader + Tesla Menu), FPSLocker, NX-FPS + add Dynamic FPS cheat/patch.
2. Run game, don't enable dynamic FPS cheat yet if you use cheat version, in FPSLocker set game to 60 FPS, turn off in advanced settings Window Sync Wait, save settings.
3. Restart game, enable Dynamic FPS cheat if you use cheat version.

This seems to give the best results according to reports.

LeePham92

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do I have to use it with 4ifir to overclock or only like you said with setting from FPSLocker ?
Don't use this with FPSLocker. It may conflict with NX-FPS delay function that removes most of framebuffer glitches in 60 FPS vicinity.

1. Install newest SaltyNX, Tesla (nx-ovlloader + Tesla Menu), FPSLocker, NX-FPS + add Dynamic FPS cheat/patch.
2. Run game, don't enable dynamic FPS cheat yet if you use cheat version, in FPSLocker set game to 60 FPS, turn off in advanced settings Window Sync Wait, save settings.
3. Restart game, enable Dynamic FPS cheat if you use cheat version.

This seems to give the best results according to reports.

I follow this guide and can play now with stable FPS above 45~55

Install 4ifir and ovcl

Last edited by LeePham92,

masagrator

The patches guy
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Do I have to use it with 4ifir to overclock or only like you said with setting from FPSLocker ?

I follow this guide and can play now with stable FPS above 45~55

Install 4ifir and ovcl

Thanks for reminding me about this gist I forgot about. It needs update :P

Tom8823

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

Do we have something similar for BOTW? I overclocked botw using switch-oc-suite and increased fps but link runs too fast now

Do I need cheat file?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    True, everything almost double nowadays
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    But I could go to Aldis and get a cookie pie for like $4
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Or use your new cooking pan and make some, don't mind the Old leftover foods mixed in.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Just eat plain flour around cops
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    thats Gluten abuse, they would shoot you
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Depends on the color chart
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Wheat flour has a lower chance at survival
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Isn't wheat flour the whitest of the white?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Rye would get shot at sight.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Depends
    img_5941-1.jpeg
    everyone mixing their flour now days
  • Veho @ Veho:
    That's whole wheat, right? Because all purpose flour is also made from wheat.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm not a flour expert I just snort it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    There also is black rice flour, and its really black colored
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Bruh that's gray.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's ancientboi color
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    You need to add some activated charcoal.
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I've seen some that are dark dark, my wifey uses it sometimes in her bs recipes
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Cool.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BigOnYa, Seems like your wifey likes hers black. :creep:
  • Veho @ Veho:
    "BS" stands for "Bowel Scraping" because that's what whole grain does.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I've been eating honey wheat bread scrumptious
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    https://a.co/d/9xDkOHc lol living on the edge
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://a.co/d/9xDkOHc lol living on the edge