OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
hi all
i got a wii u for my boys this morning and struggling to get to grips with it. i have a few questions.
the guy showed me how to use by clicking on the internet icon then going to bookmarks and clicking on an item called homebrew launcher then loadiine gx2. now sometimes this works ...sometimes it doesnt.
this get the games on the sd card up and i chose what i want to play. but is there a way of getting the the loadiine gx2 on the homescreen and just launching it from there?
thanks for reading and hopefully some can help....ive been trying to read up on this all evening and my head is spinning!

chers

groggy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
ok
cheers for that i just had a quick read at the start and as im new to wii u there are lots of terminology and files types etc so its still way over my head at the moment but cheers.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Your wanting something like the wii was. A forwarder. At the moment it's not possible.
yep...i had one on the wii on the home page and it was great...usb loader i think it was?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: To ensure Florida is the freest state in the country, we will ban colors.