Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France

Top Trumps DS ver 0.1

trumpDS.PNG

fostorial said:
So here is my first DS project!! Top Trumps!

Yes, I know it's simple but that's why I made it. The first time out the last thing I want to be doing is messing around with AI and other complicated things so I decided to start with a game we all know that's based on simple mathematics. Plus I get to have the characters I want in the decks with the stats I think they should have!!

For those of you who don't know how to play Top Trumps here's a brief description. The controlling player must choose 1 of the 5 categories available. The opposing player then compares their value with that of the controlling player. Who ever has the highest value wins their oppenents card. In the event a tie the next card of each player is played using the already selected category, at which point the winner gets all the cards involved in the tie. The aim of the game is to win all of the cards. Simple as that!

The number of card decks available in the current version is rather small at 2, being "Video Game Characters" and "Comic Book Legends", but more will be added with time!

download.gif
Top Trump DS ver 0.1

adgloride

Its A Wii Wario
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
This is a great game. I don't think you can play it over wi-fi though, you can just play against the computer. To make it better the cards at the top could be full size and if its working over wi-fi you only need to be able to see the 1 card. Hopefully you'll be able to put your own decks in the program easily and people will make their own and release them on the internet.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Mondooooo @ Mondooooo: hi @Xdqwerty +1