Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lostdwarf said:
Snailface said:
lostdwarf said:
I have called again in hope of speaking to somebody half decent and I did. The guy was very helpful but said they have to say they dont know about it as its an overlooked Nintendo design fault and its only a small problem! he said he would help me though but the service team would 'look' at my 3DS and they would have to decide what to do when they get it. He said I may just get the whole thing back as I sent it.

I'm really annoyed at this. Frustrated and peeved to say the least. This is the first time the service team have not been able to promise a fix for anything for me (had dsi with bad shoulder buttons but they replaced it) and it is a worrying sign of things to come.
I am so angry and I have found my reciept from Asda, £197... I think I'm going to go and get my money back. Besides I'm already bored of SSFIV, nearly completed Ridge Racer, got Nintendogs to feed my new game needs but it falls short.
DAMN YOU NINTENDO! yep...f**k it, taking it back tonight. I may get a new one when more games are out and they fix this problem. It will only keep happening with this design.

...and I was so close to seeing the update...
This problem will cease to be ignored by Nintendo when the class-action paperwork starts being served in the United States -- I promise.These people you've spoken with are just playing dumb to avoid any liability in the meantime -- Nintendo's surly programmed them to say those things you've heard. Still, I would just go ahead and eliminate risk and return the thing as you're already about to do. It sucks that you have to lose all of your streetpass data, though.

Tell me about it!
I am in the last room on Streetpass Quest where an Ultimate Ghost has me(the king) I have his health half way down!
I have 6 half completed puzzles
I have 13 streetpass friends with nintendog, ridge racer and SSFIV
I sold my mp3 player since I could use this!
all my lovely 3D photos!!!
ARgames completed
32 people in my friend list
I bought a 16GB SD card too!

I am really MIFFED! He said they have been told to react to it as if its the first time they have heard it. give them a call yourself, you'l see. They will say " oh thats strange, we havent heard of anything problematic like this, it must just be your unit"

SELLING IT. TONIGHT. I will really miss it
frown.gif

that is so strange that you having a hard time with this when the guy was more than willing to send it in for me for free. I did see you're from England. See if you can talk to a supervisor or something to that manner. The guy that i talked to sounded like he wanted me and was going to force me to send it in for repair for free.

dont know how much this helps but see if you can send him links to forums or different sites to prove that people ARE having this issue.

even people on NINTENDO'S forums are saying they're having the issue.

http://techforums.nintendo.com/message/31900

like someone else said, try to go up the chain by starting with calling and see if you can talk to a supervisor/senior advisor/etc.

i would hate for you to lose all your streetpass info, that would be horrible.

there's even pictures on that forum from nintendo that SHOW the scratches plain in sight.

lostdwarf

Trophies
Website
www.rockstarleeds.com
XP
Country
Well guys iv done the unthinkable and took my 3DS back.

I am a sad man indeed. I have a lot of money again, but I miss my 3DS.
Anyone added my friend code I will re-add you if I get a new 3DS.

I hope none of you forget to wipe thosr stains off asap every day or else your screen will be screwed.

gumbyx84

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
KingVamp said:
gumbyx84 said:
What do you mean?

My color of the cloth rub on the slide pad,but that probably my cloth. I'll just turn it in, in about 3 months.
Ah thanks for heads up. Will keep an eye out. Its the HG/SS cleaning cloth, so there isn't much color on it. What cloth are you using?

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
gumbyx84 said:
KingVamp said:
gumbyx84 said:
What do you mean?

My color of the cloth rub on the slide pad,but that probably my cloth. I'll just turn it in, in about 3 months.
Ah thanks for heads up. Will keep an eye out. Its the HG/SS cleaning cloth, so there isn't much color on it. What cloth are you using?
I forgot where I got it, I think it was in a ds set. It a red cloth, but I think I found a better quality cloth.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_NTF5_qgH0o