[Tools] AmiiBomb

Discussion in 'Switch - Exploits, Custom Firmwares & Soft Mods' started by Ac_K, Apr 17, 2017.

1. cybrian

cybrian GBAtemp Regular

Sep 14, 2009
    United States
    I'm trying to experiment with the code — I'm hoping to write dummy data I can read back while I test it without locking the tags. I know they need to be locked for them to be valid Amiibo.

2. GraFfiX420

GraFfiX420 GBAtemp Fan

Oct 14, 2009
    United States
    If you're looking for a cheap place to get the required rf shield, I found one on the geek app for iphone/android for like $2.

3. GizmoTheGreen

GizmoTheGreen GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Oct 8, 2009
    it's also 2 - 2.60 on ebay, free shipping from china. so same as all those geek/wish and whatnot apps on phones but with better buyer protection.
    you can also get everything from the same seller for combined shipping so everything arrives at once :P

4. Sliter

Sliter GBAtemp Psycho!

Dec 7, 2013
    Brazil
    ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
    what about shipping to Brazil? I plan getting on ali for now

5. GraFfiX420

GraFfiX420 GBAtemp Fan

Oct 14, 2009
    United States
    Sliter likes this.
  6. Sliter

Sliter GBAtemp Psycho!

Dec 7, 2013
    Brazil
    ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
    nice ! but I still need the arduino and stuff XD I think I gonna order everything together, even if from different stores hmmm

also stuf from ali even delay a lot to arrive here , but they come XD

7. GraFfiX420

GraFfiX420 GBAtemp Fan

Oct 14, 2009
    United States
    I've had mixed results, but a lot of the time if I pay for epacket or if it already ships epacket I'll have it in about 7 days, I think they have some sort of express customs processing or something.

8. GizmoTheGreen

GizmoTheGreen GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Oct 8, 2009
    every time I've tried to use Ali they want me to send in scans of my ID and bank card... no way I'm doing that lol.

9. Sliter

Sliter GBAtemp Psycho!

Dec 7, 2013
    Brazil
    ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
    I gonna pay attention on that next time hmmm
    I was looking for these, what do you think?
    Arduino
    Module
    I pay there by bank payment.. I print a note and go there to pay .. take a time and charge a bit more... but si more accessible XD

Last edited by Sliter, May 3, 2017
  10. GraFfiX420

GraFfiX420 GBAtemp Fan

Oct 14, 2009
    United States
    That's odd, I've always just entered my CC# and it accepted it right away. What country are you in?

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

Module looks to be the correct one, not sure on the arduino your link is bad.

11. Sliter

Sliter GBAtemp Psycho!

Dec 7, 2013
    Brazil
    ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
    dafuq happened XD
    was this one (and I corrected there btw)
    Not that it differ much in price from the sselers, I just don't know what the bets to get õ3o same for the module ..
    Also the wires I don't know if I should get because I have a lot of waste here, but not the connectors haha

Last edited by Sliter, May 3, 2017
  12. GraFfiX420

GraFfiX420 GBAtemp Fan

Oct 14, 2009
    United States
    Yeah that's the proper arduino. On the wires, honestly I ordered the suggested male to female jumper wires, and I just ended up soldering it together, as I ordered the wires from China and they won't be here for a while. I may redo it with the proper wiring when they get here but honestly I doubt it.

Sliter likes this.
  13. RubyRoid

RubyRoid Member

Newcomer
    Jan 27, 2014
    Cyprus
    You probably can't write to tags not because of the lock bytes, but because of the password. Once the password had been set, you have to authenticate in order to be able to write to the tag. You can remove the password, replacing last 8 bytes of the dump with zeroes.

If you also want to remove the password protection from your tags, see the "NTAG216_AUTH" sketch example from the MFRC522 Arduino library.

14. Gedi223

Gedi223 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Feb 16, 2008
    United States
    Side note, be careful ordering tags off aliexpress. Make sure to read the description thoroughly. I'm seeing several sellers listing ntag216 and also putting amiibo in the description.

15. Jhynjhiruu

Jhynjhiruu GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Dec 31, 2016
    Not sure if this has already been asked but could this be converted/rewritten for Android phones? I would find it much more useful that way

16. GraFfiX420

GraFfiX420 GBAtemp Fan

Oct 14, 2009
    United States
    There's already an android app called TagMo for this.

17. aut0mat3d

aut0mat3d GBAtemp Regular

Mar 15, 2017
    Australia
    Now the Circle has been closed LOL

18. DjoeN

DjoeN Captain Haddock!

Oct 21, 2005
    Belgium
    Somewhere in this potatoland!
    Ok, i got everything setup, just 1 question remains (besides the wait for the program)

- Do i need a seperate power suply? or does the USB provide power to the UNO r3?

19. Zarklord

Zarklord GBAtemp Regular

May 13, 2016
    United States
    usb provides power

20. DjoeN

DjoeN Captain Haddock!

Oct 21, 2005
    Belgium
    Somewhere in this potatoland!

Ordered THIS last week, got it today in the mail (Shipped from The Netherlands, that's why it arrived so quick :) )

Ow, also ordered a case for the UNO r3

Last edited by DjoeN, May 4, 2017
    Azel likes this.
Quick Reply
Draft saved Draft deleted