Tool to remove Health Screen warning on 4.0?

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by althena77, May 21, 2009.

May 21, 2009
  1. althena77
    OP

Newcomer althena77 Member

Vietnam
    Hello!

Before I was on 3.2E but moved to 4.0 now and most things I got working again but I am still looking for a tool that allows me to remove the Health Screen warning when turning on the Wii (not the warning when you run a game).
    I used Starfall for that under 3.2 but as this one isn't working with anything else but 3.2 I am looking for an alternative, any recommendations?

Thanks [​IMG]

2. cwstjdenobs

Member cwstjdenobs Sodomy non sapiens

United Kingdom
  3. althena77
    OP

Vietnam
    Thanks a lot, this one seems to do the trick [​IMG] Maybe not as elegant as Starfall as in StartPatch you can still see the screen for a brief moment and here the sound when pushing the button (Starfall really made this a silent boot) but it is ok for me for the moment, at least I don't have to push the button myself [​IMG]

4. mikeyt1998

Member mikeyt1998 YouTube Glitcher

United Kingdom
    lmao that is the laziest thing i have ever heard in my life XD

5. althena77
    OP

Vietnam
    This is not about laziness but about convenience. I have Bootmii installed as boot2 and don't want to set an autoboot there as I often want to straight to the Homebrew Channel. But I feel it is really annoying that first I have to push a button on the NGC controller and then again on the Wiimote if I want to go to the normal system menu.

Honestly I am not really often active here but already received two such useless statements from you and saw a couple of others, please stop posting such comments, I and the others may have their reasons...