- Joined
- Nov 17, 2008
- Messages
- 19,325
- Solutions
- 6
- Reaction score
- 34,609
- Trophies
- 3
- Website
- defaultdnb.github.io
- XP
- 42,197
- Country



LESS GO!@TR_mahmutpek ancient gods DLC unlock is out now
https://twitter.com/predb_ps4/status/1380868359617675269







This is my obsession… literally, I update the DB everytime I spot something new!this is my go to thing when it comes to finding info for other people (if they have issues with a game or something). I'm not all that interested in ps4 games, so I don't really use it for myself.![]()
This is my obsession… literally, I update the DB everytime I spot something new!
I use it a lot at work to identify similar style games and upcoming release dates for people and quickly access review information to help them make a decision.

Any games with “A” or “The” have been cropped Elise there would be disproportionate numbers of A or T lettered games. As a method to help people still search the correct title I provided <translations> for each game, for example:Tnx for the great website and Database.
dont know if you want to know, but a little Type
Pixel Story must be A pixel story ) tinyurl.com/apxlstory
Plague Tale (Genre) [date] <A Plague Tale> [FULLPS5]
Pixel Story (Platform, Puzzle) [Feb 24, 2017] [DUMPED V1.00] [CUSA05957, CUSA05890] <A Pixel Story> [FULLPS5]



