Hacking [TOOL] FRMCHK - PS4 GAME FIRMWARE DATA

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this is my go to thing when it comes to finding info for other people (if they have issues with a game or something). I'm not all that interested in ps4 games, so I don't really use it for myself. ;)

Reactions: KiiWii

KiiWii

Editorial Team
OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
this is my go to thing when it comes to finding info for other people (if they have issues with a game or something). I'm not all that interested in ps4 games, so I don't really use it for myself. ;)
This is my obsession… literally, I update the DB everytime I spot something new!

I use it a lot at work to identify similar style games and upcoming release dates for people and quickly access review information to help them make a decision.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is my obsession… literally, I update the DB everytime I spot something new!

I use it a lot at work to identify similar style games and upcoming release dates for people and quickly access review information to help them make a decision.

I was like that with the ps3 scene with rco files, waves, coldboots, etc, just learning about the system. I guess I'm like that with all scenes I'm involved in. I have an obsessive personality, so I take things to their limits no matter what I'm doing. :D

KiiWii

Editorial Team
OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Tnx for the great website and Database.

dont know if you want to know, but a little Type

Pixel Story must be A pixel story ) tinyurl.com/apxlstory
Any games with “A” or “The” have been cropped Elise there would be disproportionate numbers of A or T lettered games. As a method to help people still search the correct title I provided <translations> for each game, for example:

Code:
Plague Tale (Genre) [date] <A Plague Tale> [FULLPS5]

I may have missed a few, so I’ll add that one for sure :) thanks :)

EDIT:
It actually already exists;
Code:
Pixel Story (Platform, Puzzle) [Feb 24, 2017] [DUMPED V1.00] [CUSA05957, CUSA05890] <A Pixel Story> [FULLPS5]

Last edited by KiiWii,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: how are you @SylverReZ