Hacking Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE restoration

Yeloazndevil

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It just means the md5 doesn't match, a new pack_31_message.xdelta was uploaded so the md5 hash wasn't updated in the 1.7 patcher so it will show up as error

Last edited by Yeloazndevil,

Txustra

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
It just means the md5 doesn't match, a new pack_31_message.xdelta was uploaded so the md5 hash wasn't updated in the 1.7 patcher so it will show up as error

The patched.md5 has an outdated md5 for pack_31_message.cpk too

So that mean its ok then?

Txustra

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
it seems a new patched.md5 was uploaded you can manually verify it

735467dfa5aa65ee04d5c61fc2b8992a

I can confirm the md5 in the updated patched.md5 matches the patched pack_031_message.cpk

Yep, I have verified files and now md5 matches. Thanks.

Stein&Recline

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Patcher still isn't working for me. Couldn't help but notice "Syntax" and "Incorrect" in every single CMD window that passed. Don't know the full issue because they fly by too fast.

dedei

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I know this is probably the wrong place to ask, but are the saves cross region compatible? I mean, can I use an EUR save on an USA version of the game?

EclipseSin

Ignorant Wizard
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I know this is probably the wrong place to ask, but are the saves cross region compatible? I mean, can I use an EUR save on an USA version of the game?
Most likely since the RPX files are the same. JPN -> EUR/USA maybe not though. Don't have a Japanese copy to look at.

Last edited by EclipseSin,

soniccomcisbr

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
You can create a mirror in another fileshare site, or, at last, divide the file "patch_010_character.xdelta" in some parts? the MEGA site is becoming really annoying to download something bigger then 1GB.

hzyXuNS.jpg

Sakitoshi

GBAtemp Official Lolimaster
OP
Trophies
Website
sakiheru.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Chile
Patcher still isn't working for me. Couldn't help but notice "Syntax" and "Incorrect" in every single CMD window that passed. Don't know the full issue because they fly by too fast.
Do you have the latest version of the patching utility (ver. 1.7)??
Try with that and tell me if still isn't working.

Lucratio

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
You can create a mirror in another fileshare site, or, at last, divide the file "patch_010_character.xdelta" in some parts? the MEGA site is becoming really annoying to download something bigger then 1GB.

I encountered that problem before too, try downlading it from Crome.
I use it all the time and lets you download bigger files as well.

marsfalcon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey so, you repeatedly say that your Wii u needs to be homebrew ready for the tokyo mirage sessions patch.

If I can already use Loadiine games on my wii u via SD card to play them, why do I need further hacking?

Also, if this really is the case, is there a way to JUST get the outfits and cinematics replaced without having to "homebrew enable" my Wii u?

BeanBeanKingdom

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hello. First off, thank you for the amazing work. Unfortunately I'm having an issue with the patcher: it used to work fine when the patch was on versions 0.9 and 0.9.1, but since 0.9.3 and including the current 1.7 utility, patching the 030, 031 and 050 files always fails:
MZTHZRv.png

I tried both updating a previously-working patched iso from 0.9.1 and patching an untouched iso of the game, but once the process gets to those three packs, it always gives me "incorrect" messages and only patches part of what it's supposed to, leaving me with an 8.89 GB patched iso rather than the ~12 it's supposed to be. If it can help any, I'm on Windows 10. Thanks.

EDIT: The Error on the 999_etc_om pack in the image is caused by me updating a 0.9.1 patched iso that does not have that file in the Original folder. It gives a pass on an untouched iso, but the other three still don't.

Last edited by BeanBeanKingdom,

ArcaneWeapon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just got the latest 9.4 patch and installed it. Using the verification of the installer says that everything is fine except for pack_031_message. I show its md5 hash as A22F06A726BE3966450AC0283FBA81B8 when the post above a bit is saying it should be 735467DFA5AA65EE04D5C61FC2B8992A instead.

Any ideas what might have gone wrong?

Edit: It does seem that the pack_031_message.xdelta file is more recent than the updated.md5 file. Is it just that that has been updated and the new md5 file wasn't?

Last edited by ArcaneWeapon,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Stop doing drugs