ROM Hack Tokimeki Memorial Girl's Side 2nd Season Translation

.psyched

Trophies
XP
Country
France
phoenixgoddess27 said:
.psyched said:
Well, as a matter of fact, it'd be nice if I could be a beta-tester in any of your projects =3
Would be really nice, since there all kinda visual novel-ish, right? =O

Haha, I'll put you down for Fushigi Yuugi and Will O' Wisp.
Yes, they're all otome games.
Though, I'm secretly doing two other projects on my own, for now
ninja.gif

Inori knows of one, but I don't we're going to work on it together until these three are done.
Ohmygawd, mawr secret projects? More Otome Games! *O* What do you do in your free time apart from hex editing? x3
Any-who, thanks for adding me in the beta-list for those two games. =X

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
.psyched said:
Ohmygawd, mawr secret projects? More Otome Games! *O* What do you do in your free time apart from hex editing? x3

Well, I have tools for these games that are also secretly made by two lovely programmers
wub.gif
ninja.gif

It's not all hex editing, it's image editing(with the help of Jei
biggrin.gif
) and changing the font and checking each individual file to make sure there is or isn't text v_v

But until I start school, I have more free time than I could ever imagine.

.psyched

Trophies
XP
Country
France
phoenixgoddess27 said:
.psyched said:

Well, I have tools for these games that are also secretly made by two lovely programmers
wub.gif
ninja.gif

It's not all hex editing, it's image editing(with the help of Jei
biggrin.gif
) and changing the font and checking each individual file to make sure there is or isn't text v_v

But until I start school, I have more free time than I could ever imagine.
You're way too secretive about all this x3
That' way more harder than what I've first expected o.O
When are you supposed to start school? Because I'm going back there next week x)

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
.psyched said:
When are you supposed to start school? Because I'm going back there next week x)

When I figure out which one I want to go to and will accept me
laugh.gif

This project and TMGS3 started off as a secret, I prefer to just be troll and annoyed-free.
But this thread doesn't have one negative comment, which is a huge surprise.

.psyched

Trophies
XP
Country
France
phoenixgoddess27 said:
.psyched said:

When I figure out which one I want to go to and will accept me
laugh.gif

This project and TMGS3 started off as a secret, I prefer to just be troll and annoyed-free.
But this thread doesn't have one negative comment, which is a huge surprise.
Yeah, it did surprisingly better than A.S.H's translation project topic >.< But still, we shouldn't be talking about this, don't want to jinx it 0.0

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
.psyched said:
Yeah, it did surprisingly better than A.S.H's translation project topic >.< But still, we shouldn't be talking about this, don't want to jinx it 0.0

Well, I'm pleading the 5th on that topic, but thanks for not jinxing
smile.gif

The most people can complain about is us not making the food in the game English, it's in it's Japanese dishes in romaji.
And us not putting first name first and a graphic here or there that isn't translated(Cause there was so many TTLPs I couldn't find the right one to make the image display properly)

We also plan on saving the least important things for last, like the endings.
I'm only translating the endings I got, Inori's translating the others because she got them all XD
(Though, I don't see how she'd stand Amachi long enough to get an ending...)

.psyched

Trophies
XP
Country
France
phoenixgoddess27 said:
.psyched said:

Well, I'm pleading the 5th on that topic, but thanks for not jinxing
smile.gif

The most people can complain about is us not making the food in the game English, it's in it's Japanese dishes in romaji.
And us not putting first name first and a graphic here or there that isn't translated(Cause there was so many TTLPs I couldn't find the right one to make the image display properly)

We also plan on saving the least important things for last, like the endings.
I'm only translating the endings I got, Inori's translating the others because she got them all XD
(Though, I don't see how she'd stand Amachi long enough to get an ending...)

Well, I don't really care. The Japanese dishes names should be better in Japanese anyway x3
And, about the graphics, to be honest, we can't expect you to translate everything in an Otome game. I mean, seriously, there's so many texts, locations, menus to translate it hurts.

And, about the ending. In otome games, I never really got to endings, ever 8D I sucked at it so much, I've always been fooling around a little bit instead of completing the game x3

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
.psyched said:
Well, I don't really care. The Japanese dishes names should be better in Japanese anyway x3
And, about the graphics, to be honest, we can't expect you to translate everything in an Otome game. I mean, seriously, there's so many texts, locations, menus to translate it hurts.

And, about the ending. In otome games, I never really got to endings, ever 8D I sucked at it so much, I've always been fooling around a little bit instead of completing the game x3

That's a lot like me.
In every non-linear game I play, especially otome games or Dragon Age: Origins, I have a veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery bad habit of saving before a date or decision and if I didn't like it cause it was wrong or so-so, I'd reload and do it again differently until I get it right XD

Big bad habit.

Well, I have a bad habit of trying to be a perfectionist, so I'll find a way to translate the graphics.

Alright, it's 8:08am, after translating all night with Inori, I'm going to bed!

Have a good day all of you!

.psyched

Trophies
XP
Country
France
phoenixgoddess27 said:
.psyched said:

That's a lot like me.
In every non-linear game I play, especially otome games or Dragon Age: Origins, I have a veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery bad habit of saving before a date or decision and if I didn't like it cause it was wrong or so-so, I'd reload and do it again differently until I get it right XD

Big bad habit.

Well, I have a bad habit of trying to be a perfectionist, so I'll find a way to translate the graphics.

Alright, it's 8:08am, after translating all night with Inori, I'm going to bed!

Have a good day all of you!
Actually, at first, I think I've transformed Dragon Age Origins into a dating sim 8D
Any-who, that's surprising, I have the exact same habit! I'd save first, try out the options given and even if I got the best, I'd try out the others to see which one I like best x3

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
straight10 said:
when tmgs 2 is open translation ?
blink.gif

I can assure you, TMGS2 is NOT an open translation nor do I or Inori intend on making it an open translation.
TMGS1 is an open translation though.

@.psyched
Well, Dragon Age isn't a daring sim, but you can be with someone or two people of your choice, though if you want two, you have to be smart about it. One of them will ask you to end it with the other, but I usually always just go for Alistair
wub.gif
wub.gif
wub.gif

I have a bad habit of choosing other choices just to see what that person would say or react to it XD

.psyched

Trophies
XP
Country
France
phoenixgoddess27 said:
straight10 said:
when tmgs 2 is open translation ?
blink.gif

I can assure you, TMGS2 is NOT an open translation nor do I or Inori intend on making it an open translation.
TMGS1 is an open translation though.

@.psyched
Well, Dragon Age isn't a daring sim, but you can be with someone or two people of your choice, though if you want two, you have to be smart about it. One of them will ask you to end it with the other, but I usually always just go for Alistair
wub.gif
wub.gif
wub.gif

I have a bad habit of choosing other choices just to see what that person would say or react to it XD
You just get me x3
Seriously, we're alike: I always end up with Alistair 8D

hotopic

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
NO WAIT! >:O PUT ME DOWN ON ALL YOUR BETA TEST LISTS. -diesoffangasm- HAR.

I swear, I love how you're making like.. incredible progress! Har, I was thinking about finishing my Japanese lessons first before actually attempting to translate something.. YOU STOLE ALL MY FAVORITE OTOME GAM--- /shot.

JOKES. I LOVE YOU FOR DOING THIS!

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hotopic said:

I swear, I love how you're making like.. incredible progress! Har, I was thinking about finishing my Japanese lessons first before actually attempting to translate something.. YOU STOLE ALL MY FAVORITE OTOME GAM--- /shot.

.psyched

Trophies
XP
Country
France
phoenixgoddess27 said:
hotopic said:

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
.psyched said:
Noooo. You're just too enthusiastic and optimistic x3 I mean, that many projects without flinching? Seriously, that's one awesome confidence I wish I had =X

It's really all about time and dedication, without either, you don't have much of one project, let along four or five.

Here's the list!
  • Beta testers:
  • Noitora
  • lillsweetty
  • hoshinana
  • basher11
  • REOP
  • ushichan
  • Suji
  • .psyched(Fooled you didn't I?
    wink.gif
    )
  • Elixiate
  • 13wildroses
  • mentality
  • xx_cutie_xx
  • Akiharu
  • Sora278(Fooled you too XD)
There are some that I didn't mention and those people are the automatic ones that will test the other beta patches, though there are some on the list that are also automatically chosen, I won't name them yet, for fear of speaking too soon.

Congratulations all of you!!
Remember, when the patch is released, you're looking for errors and other issues, not just enjoying the English
wink.gif

I'll put up more for the testers once the patch is released, give us a little bit more time, the B04(dating choices) are the longest.
Another update:
Since the first post is long enough, here's the new update.
The B03(date location script and choices) are now completed!
That makes A, C, D, E, F, U, X, Y, and Z completed with most of B done(B has over 1,200 files).

Thank you Blebleman and Final Equinox for your help, as well!

EDIT: The list was edited because I need beta testers who will be able to be online to tell me when they've come across an error, a few people were taken out due to their inactivity on the temp, my apologies to the ones taken out
frown.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Wow, only $700?