ToI Enchanting weapon

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by DarkStriker, Jun 30, 2010.

1. DarkStriker
    OP

DarkStriker GBAtemp's Kpop lover!

Mar 15, 2009
    Norway
    NIKU!
    You guys know the sword Obsidian? It has this smooth ability that allows you to regen 2 TP every 2-3 second. Its called relax as far as i know. Anyone know how i can get it on other weapons? Or is it restricted?

EDIT: I also noticed that you can have it re-exaimed after choosing 1 or 2 materials for different outcome. You can do it endless times until you get the effect you want but i still need to find out which materials is needed for the ability Relax

2. OtakuGamerZ

OtakuGamerZ GBAtemp Fan

Feb 19, 2009
    United States
    I've been trying to find that, no luck, but another way to get relax is with Lv. 45 Guardian style. A even better way is to get Lv. 50 Innocence style (unlock innocence by getting 3 styles up to Lv. 15 and after getting your 6th character) and it'll giva an ability to recover both TP and HP in a single style slot.

EDIT: Found a great list of all the effects. sadly it's in Japanese so Google translated page-> HERE

after looking at that page, I think you need a rank 1 item (shards or powder)+ rank 4 item(rare or end game)

3. DarkStriker
    OP

DarkStriker GBAtemp's Kpop lover!

Mar 15, 2009
    Norway
    NIKU!
    Thanks for the replay BTW [​IMG] Noticed the thing about the Innocence style but is a pain to get a style all the way to lvl 50 just for some stupid ability :S And just saw your link [​IMG] is nice ^^ though if they were only more clear on what to use. You can also get Enlightment on the weapon ability which is also nice but requires Rank 2 item + rank 4 item which we have no idea is :S

4. OtakuGamerZ

OtakuGamerZ GBAtemp Fan

Feb 19, 2009
    United States
    The Rank 2 items are Stones and Mousse...I think... The big problem is the 30 or 40 hours in rank 4 items. oh well I already spent my rank 2 items on combo plus 3