To those complaining the Switch is a tablet:

Lukein3D Oct 22, 2016.

1. Joe88

Joe88 [λ]

Jan 6, 2008
    United States
    we still have no idea if nintendo is killing off the 3ds line and merging console and portable, so we still have a tablet controller
    theres a difference in that you are not forced to buy them with the system, vr headsets are an optional add-on

and you most likely wouldnt even need nintendo hardware to run the games as we have seen before with tegra "exclusive" games

2. Enigma Hall

Enigma Hall GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Feb 6, 2013
    Brazil
    Lets dont confuse transportable gaming device with portable gaming device, nintendo already made this confusion.

3. DeslotlCL

DeslotlCL GBAtemp's scalie trash

Oct 28, 2015
    United States
    It will. Just look at when they showed mario kart running on it, it looked like it was running on the same engine as mario kart 8 in wii u.

4. CMDreamer

CMDreamer GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Oct 29, 2014
    Mexico
    I'm not complaining about Switch being a "tablet" (which isn't). I'm happy to see something I was willing from Nintendo, but I'd like it to have a clamshell cover as I'm not as careful as I'd like with my gaming platforms.

Those who think Swtich is an underpowered console, are trying to compare it with maybe a PS4, but forget that in gaming platforms, "power" does not mean better. What makes a successfull gaming platform are how much fun the games available are, not how "pretty" they look.

6adget likes this.
Quick Reply
Draft saved Draft deleted