Hacking To end all discussion about madworlds black screen ect.

priapism

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i don't understand this topic at all. if you have the latest CIOScorp, doesn't that include all of the IOS that you need to run this game?

Munchi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have ver 3.2U with star fall installed. I just installed IOS 53, and 55 (alreafy had 38 installed for AC) Im still getting the error 002 when i try to load the game with gammaloader?

BMasterP

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
well i tought that ios 53 was allready a part of cioscorp v1?
can someone reply to this? cos this has me confused.

also, i don't have the problem anymore, used the wad installer from the softmii package, then installed ios36 rev 08.
then use mytoy(actually wiipowers toy
wink.gif
thank you for that man really) to put it to pal mode cos my tv isn't capable of ntsc output.

but everyone is talking about ios this and ios that, but when i take a look at my cioscorp v1 pack it is allready there(at least thats what i guess, it says bugfix after the Cios's name)

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Munchi said:
I have ver 3.2U with star fall installed. I just installed IOS 53, and 55 (alreafy had 38 installed for AC) Im still getting the error 002 when i try to load the game with gammaloader?

Loaders need a fix for 002. There are 3 different ones around:
1. 002 fix directly in the loader (main.dol patching on the fly)
2. patch 002 inside the main.dol inside the .iso with the generic wii patcher
3. Waninkoko's cIOS36rev8

Crap! Modchip users which "need" to play the game from the disc channel need IOS53 installed AND the game not to be modified in ANY way(no brickblock crap etc.). All others need either nothing or a 002 loader.

sekhu

moo?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
all you need is a backup launcher with the error #002 fix to play the game. it runs fine in said backup launcher, doesn't work with the vanilla backup launcher without the fix, and the disc channel provides a black screen.

pal wii, with wiikey 1.9g, 3.2e firmware (downgraded from 3.4). I didnt' install any other ios's that have been metioned.

Munchi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WiiPower said:
Munchi said:

Loaders need a fix for 002. There are 3 different ones around:
1. 002 fix directly in the loader (main.dol patching on the fly)
2. patch 002 inside the main.dol inside the .iso with the generic wii patcher
3. Waninkoko's cIOS36rev8

Crap! Modchip users which "need" to play the game from the disc channel need IOS53 installed AND the game not to be modified in ANY way(no brickblock crap etc.). All others need either nothing or a 002 loader.

Im pretty sure this is the right file http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=139706
When i tried to install it using Wad manager, i got an error message?

jeremiz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
WiiPower said:

I did that, IOS53 installed, burnt the 1:1 ntsc backup and put it on my pal wii 3.2e modchipped with wiikey-> blackscreen.

Wiiownzzz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mine actually works until like 5 min into the game. Once I get to this giant plane propeller thing It says game cannot be read. Does IOS53 fix that?

Col70

Trophies
XP
Country
GRRRRRRR! Too much information!

Ok can someone please simplify all this post.

I'm soft modded
I'm on 3.2e with preloader v0.28.
I've installed the 38, 53 and 55
I'm able too boot via Gamma 002 fix

BUT WHY NOT THE DISC CHANNEL????

Please can someone put an EASY step-by-step guide together with safe links for all files needed?

That should....should stop the multi posts???

Munchi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I finally got it working, i can only get it to run through gamma fix via the HBC but i really don't mind, as long as i get the play the game, thats all that matters to me

sgwiiboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Col70 said:
GRRRRRRR! Too much information!

Ok can someone please simplify all this post.

I'm soft modded
I'm on 3.2e with preloader v0.28.
I've installed the 38, 53 and 55
I'm able too boot via Gamma 002 fix

BUT WHY NOT THE DISC CHANNEL????

Please can someone put an EASY step-by-step guide together with safe links for all files needed?

That should....should stop the multi posts???

I am able to boot through the disc channel. All I did was upgrade to CIO36 Rev 8.

To be honest though, even if you have to boot through Gamma, does it really matter? The game still works.

priapism

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
can anyone confirm that the NTSC version of the game works on an NTSC Wii through the disk channel with CIOScorp installed?

Col70

Trophies
XP
Country
Snave2008 said:
You're exactly the same as me and I don't think anyone has solved it yet. Just hit it up with the Gamma fix and get that game finished!

Know what you mean fella but there loads of posts in this thread that say that the solution is this that and the other but to be honest there is too much conflicting info! All it would take is for some one who 'really' knows the answer to post a simple guide with links...

By the way what disc did you burn to and what speed did you burn it at?

Wiiownzzz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
priapism said:
can anyone confirm that the NTSC version of the game works on an NTSC Wii through the disk channel with CIOScorp installed?
It works for me but after lthe end of lvl 1 or whatever that it it says cannot read disc.

feidhlim1986

Trophies
XP
Country
For gods sake stop your complaining people and just use a Gamma Channel, who gives a flying fuk if it doesnt work via the Disc Channel, most of you aren't paying for the game so suck it up

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Sonic Angel Knight, Meth cake lol