Hacking TMNT Smash Up

rabapab23

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just backed up my copy of TMNT:Smash Up. and getting the black screen using USBLoaderGX after selecting the game. Also, the backup disc I made is giving me the 002 error. Tried the 002fix w/usbloader. Nothing.

Wiikey 1.9s
4.1U

Any help would be appreciated.

rabapab23

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have no idea. But i'll try that. Thanks
smile.gif

Korudo

Koru Productions
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have installed cIOS rev 14 and i still get the same black screen, through the disc channel and all backup loaders.

4.1u
cIOSCORP 3.4
cIOS rev 14

odretro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Korudo said:
I have installed cIOS rev 14 and i still get the same black screen, through the disc channel and all backup loaders.

4.1u
cIOSCORP 3.4
cIOS rev 14

I can vouch with Korudo, I have the following installed and all I get is a black screen.

dsfanatic5

Team ICO Freak
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have:

4.1u
cIOS_rev14
USB Loader GX set to use IOS 249, 002 Fix = On

The game launched and worked perfectly on the first try. For those who still get the black screen, it's probably a bad dump, or a bad burn. Don't use cheap media like Memorex dvd-r. Try to use high quality like Verbatim (best) followed by TDK and Sony. I burn all my games on Verbatim dvd-r at 4x using Nero, and they work great.

neoxdonut

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
odretro said:
Korudo said:

4.1u
cIOSCORP 3.4
cIOS rev 14

I can vouch with Korudo, I have the following installed and all I get is a black screen.
I'm having the same problem.

djboblik

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
dsfanatic5 said:
I have:

4.1u
cIOS_rev14

The game launched and worked perfectly on the first try. For those who still get the black screen, it's probably a bad dump, or a bad burn. Don't use cheap media like Memorex dvd-r. Try to use high quality like Verbatim (best) followed by TDK and Sony. I burn all my games on Verbatim dvd-r at 4x using Nero, and they work great.
I buy my discs from Netto they are cheap and cheerfull and i have never had a bad one for years so for me i think its not what you use but how you use it and with what hardwear you use it with.. Dell pc,emprex dvd burner,7zip for unraring,and image burn at 3x to burn,on a soft mod 4.1,neo gamma v7.
It all works great for me.. so all i can advise is try a bit of everything media wise till you find what works for you..

K

Kane91z

I have the same

4.1u
cIOS_rev14

and get a black screen on load

wondering if this game uses any newer IOSs?

Korudo

Koru Productions
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dsfanatic5 said:

I use Sony dvd-r and i burn at 4x with imgburn.

nethervoid

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
4.1U
cIOS Rev 14

Disc unrecognized by disc channel and Softchip returned an ID error for any cIOS I tried, burnt the game twice at 8x and 3x to no avail.
I wasn't using the PROMiNENT or ESPALWII rips though, it was the WiiSoS rip.

If any one has been able to get this to work via a burn can you also list whose rip you are using, it seems that this should be ubiquitous along with menu, IOS and method of boot.

Mr_Boo_Berry

Ghost
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dsfanatic5 said:
Don't use cheap media like Memorex dvd-r. Try to use high quality like Verbatim (best) followed by TDK and Sony. I burn all my games on Verbatim dvd-r at 4x using Nero, and they work great.
That's rather odd because I purposely just used a cheap Memorex DVD-R at 16X burning speed and the disc works fine.
wink.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I just want a Pokemon Hell Raiser fan game 😭
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Anyone wanna play with my joydock
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Biomutant looks cool tho, may have to try that
  • Quincy @ Quincy:
    Usually when such a big title leaks the Temp will be the first to report about it (going off of historical reports here, Pokemon SV being the latest one I can recall seeing pop up here)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I still like how a freaking mp3 file hacks webos all that security defeated by text yet again
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    They have simulators for everything nowdays, cray cray. How about a sim that shows you playing the Switch.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's called yuzu
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I want a 120hz 4k tv but crazy how more expensive the 120hz over the 60hz are. Or even more crazy is the price of 8k's.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    No real point since movies are 30fps
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Not a big movie buff, more of a gamer tbh. And Series X is 120hz 8k ready, but yea only 120hz 4k games out right now, but thinking of in the future.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Mostly why you never see TV manufacturers going post 60hz
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I only watch tv when i goto bed, it puts me to sleep, and I have a nas drive filled w my fav shows so i can watch them in order, commercial free. I usually watch Married w Children, or South Park
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Stremio ruined my need for nas
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I stream from Nas to firestick, one on every tv, and use Kodi. I'm happy w it, plays everything. (I pirate/torrent shows/movies on pc, and put on nas)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Kodi repost are still pretty popular
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What the hell is Kodi reposts? what do you mean, or "Wut?" -xdqwerty
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Google them basically web crawlers to movie sites
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    oh you mean the 3rd party apps on Kodi, yea i know what you mean, yea there are still a few cool ones, in fact watched the new planet of the apes movie other night w wifey thru one, was good pic surprisingly, not a cam
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Damn, only $2.06 and free shipping. Gotta cost more for them to ship than $2.06
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I got my Dad a firestick for Xmas and showed him those 3rd party sites on Kodi, he loves it, all he watches anymore. He said he has got 3 letters from AT&T already about pirating, but he says f them, let them shut my internet off (He wants out of his AT&T contract anyways)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's where stremio comes to play never got a letter about it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I just use a VPN, even give him my login and password so can use it also, and he refuses, he's funny.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I had to find and get him an old style flip phone even without text, cause thats what he wanted. No text, no internet, only phone calls. Old, old school.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I had to find and get him an old style flip phone even without text, cause thats what he wanted...