Hacking TMNT Smash Up

rabapab23

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just backed up my copy of TMNT:Smash Up. and getting the black screen using USBLoaderGX after selecting the game. Also, the backup disc I made is giving me the 002 error. Tried the 002fix w/usbloader. Nothing.

Wiikey 1.9s
4.1U

Any help would be appreciated.

rabapab23

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have no idea. But i'll try that. Thanks
smile.gif

Korudo

Koru Productions
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have installed cIOS rev 14 and i still get the same black screen, through the disc channel and all backup loaders.

4.1u
cIOSCORP 3.4
cIOS rev 14

odretro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Korudo said:
I have installed cIOS rev 14 and i still get the same black screen, through the disc channel and all backup loaders.

4.1u
cIOSCORP 3.4
cIOS rev 14

I can vouch with Korudo, I have the following installed and all I get is a black screen.

dsfanatic5

Team ICO Freak
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have:

4.1u
cIOS_rev14
USB Loader GX set to use IOS 249, 002 Fix = On

The game launched and worked perfectly on the first try. For those who still get the black screen, it's probably a bad dump, or a bad burn. Don't use cheap media like Memorex dvd-r. Try to use high quality like Verbatim (best) followed by TDK and Sony. I burn all my games on Verbatim dvd-r at 4x using Nero, and they work great.

neoxdonut

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
odretro said:
Korudo said:

4.1u
cIOSCORP 3.4
cIOS rev 14

I can vouch with Korudo, I have the following installed and all I get is a black screen.
I'm having the same problem.

djboblik

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
dsfanatic5 said:
I have:

4.1u
cIOS_rev14

The game launched and worked perfectly on the first try. For those who still get the black screen, it's probably a bad dump, or a bad burn. Don't use cheap media like Memorex dvd-r. Try to use high quality like Verbatim (best) followed by TDK and Sony. I burn all my games on Verbatim dvd-r at 4x using Nero, and they work great.
I buy my discs from Netto they are cheap and cheerfull and i have never had a bad one for years so for me i think its not what you use but how you use it and with what hardwear you use it with.. Dell pc,emprex dvd burner,7zip for unraring,and image burn at 3x to burn,on a soft mod 4.1,neo gamma v7.
It all works great for me.. so all i can advise is try a bit of everything media wise till you find what works for you..

K

Kane91z

I have the same

4.1u
cIOS_rev14

and get a black screen on load

wondering if this game uses any newer IOSs?

Korudo

Koru Productions
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dsfanatic5 said:

I use Sony dvd-r and i burn at 4x with imgburn.

nethervoid

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
4.1U
cIOS Rev 14

Disc unrecognized by disc channel and Softchip returned an ID error for any cIOS I tried, burnt the game twice at 8x and 3x to no avail.
I wasn't using the PROMiNENT or ESPALWII rips though, it was the WiiSoS rip.

If any one has been able to get this to work via a burn can you also list whose rip you are using, it seems that this should be ubiquitous along with menu, IOS and method of boot.

Mr_Boo_Berry

Ghost
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dsfanatic5 said:
Don't use cheap media like Memorex dvd-r. Try to use high quality like Verbatim (best) followed by TDK and Sony. I burn all my games on Verbatim dvd-r at 4x using Nero, and they work great.
That's rather odd because I purposely just used a cheap Memorex DVD-R at 16X burning speed and the disc works fine.
wink.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, 4th what?