Hacking TMNT Smash Up

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
9 mores part+unziping+burn=turtles fun in the dawn sun... i just hope it works for me...

this is god damn bull shit!! i got the same error's as everyone else i mean WTF?!? l

Kinnikuman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
oh ya hippyfreak there it is. Ok I'm gonna try to get this done by tomorrow. (It would be today but you know, school, history test, fun stuff)

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Why don't you guy reduce what you post to:
Works
used release XXX

or
Does not work(issue: black screen on loading)
used YYY[and ZZZ release]

or
Works
dumped myself

buby78

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it works for me with config usb loader v41

edit
the copy i got is 4.09gb not 4.3 and its not from PROMiNENT and it works great
wink.gif

lonegreyride

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The Prominent release works fine for me in WiiFlow and NeoGamma without touching settings (except for global 002 fix on in WiiFlow).

It seems to me that most people having trouble either had a different release or are using cioscorp. Sorry if this is a stupid question... but is it possible that the game just needs a newer version of a particular IOS that cioscorp just doesn't have? I don't use cioscorp, but I thought I read that it uses older IOS's and modifies them to "look" like the newest versions... or is that not correct? Just thinking out loud here...
I just can't see what else would cause all this trouble. I'm not as knowledgeable as I'd like to be, but am I right to assume that all that's involved with the game would be the IOS that the loader uses (249 for NeoGamma, for example), and whichever IOS the game itself requires? Meaning that me (and others like me) having wani's cIOS rev14 and all newest IOS's installed and patched with Dop-IOS should really hold the solution in and of itself....?

Once again, I'm asking here more than stating... these are just my thoughts, I'd like it if someone could confirm or deny any of this if they know.

DJPlace

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i'm on ciocorps v2 if that mattes and i refuse to update.

odd i was on 3.4 of ciocorps then i downgraded to V2 and i get a black screen is there a fix or what?

slatis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
DJPlace said:
i'm on ciocorps v2 if that mattes and i refuse to update.

odd i was on 3.4 of ciocorps then i downgraded to V2 and i get a black screen is there a fix or what?

Use any backuploader and you are done!

Korudo

Koru Productions
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WiiPower said:
Unless you have one of the crappier modchips, your patching only makes the situation worse.

With cIOSrev14 you do not get 001 errors because the cIOS emulates that was is tested for 001 perfectly. And you do not get 002 error on NeoGamma, disc channel or Gecko OS.

I do have a crappy old modchip, but that has nothing to do with anything. Most of the newest games, aside from this one work just fine for through the disc channel when i manually remove the 001 and 002 errors. Oh and I've gotten the 002 error (Regular and Blue screen) before through the disc channel, Gecko and Neogamma.

Kinnikuman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
(extremely (really) n00b question) If the next version i'm downloading doesn't work
frown.gif

Could I still say, rent this at blockbuster and just play that one. Or would I have some sorta update issue on the disc channel?

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Korudo said:
WiiPower said:
Unless you have one of the crappier modchips, your patching only makes the situation worse.

With cIOSrev14 you do not get 001 errors because the cIOS emulates that was is tested for 001 perfectly. And you do not get 002 error on NeoGamma, disc channel or Gecko OS.

I do have a crappy old modchip, but that has nothing to do with anything. Most of the newest games, aside from this one work just fine for through the disc channel when i manually remove the 001 and 002 errors. Oh and I've gotten the 002 error (Regular and Blue screen) before through the disc channel, Gecko and Neogamma.

You will run into severe problems with that eventually. Your modchip can't handle 001, ok, then patch 001. But you only get 002 in the disc channel if you messed with the iso in a wrong way before burning. The 002 patching already does not work a some games, and it is to be expected that most new games will have the same "protection".

sonny615

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
Got a black screen at first but then got it to work by simply playing with the loader settings. I use Cover Floader by Beardface. Force NTSC, error 002 fix, VIDTV on.

4.1E, rev13a, old-ass non update-able fake wiikey.

Hope it helps.

BTW, the game itself isn't that great anyway ...and it's coming from someone who grew up on the Ninja Turtles.

vettacossx

Wii Theme Team Founder
Trophies
XP
Country
(softmoded) NO MODCHIP for those who wonder what i mean by that...

well i use IOS222 m-load and cioscorpsV1 (with some random patches for ACCF,NFS,GH5 ect) on a 3.2U console and Usb Loader CFG 002 fix vidtv ect

This loads np INFACT I MADE A SOUND REPLACEMENT MOD FOR IT JUST LAST NIGHT to make the stage have George Carlin BRSTM files playing ... while i fight i can chuckle at the worlds BEST comedian
smile.gif

rabapab23

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sonny615 said:
BTW, the game itself isn't that great anyway ...and it's coming from someone who grew up on the Ninja Turtles.

LOL Yeah I agree. I've played for like 10 minutes, that's it. Doesn't seem to be many moves.

Kinnikuman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Am I the only one trying to get this to work without a mod chip? I always see that "wiikey" thing. Makes me think i should get one.

DJPlace

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i just bought the game i could not wait... 50 bucks down the drain fuck you ubisoft enjoy you douchbag money!! but others words the game is great.

enicolas1985

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i dumped it myself. burned it and for the 002 error. i patched 002 and now i get the black screen again. is this a dual layer or single? also, if i did my own dump, would i be able to use it using the usb loader or would i still get the same outcome im getting now; burning to a disk and getting the black screen.

this is so frustrating. im able to play using the origional disk though.

also im on softmod, backlauncher gamma 0.3 ios 249, latest rev. what am i doing wrong?

enicolas1985

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
King Of Chaos said:
Use NeoGamma R7.

so i got neogamma r7, tried my disk with the patched 002, no workie. now i tried the disk when it wasnt patched and it got to the white screen where it shows that you should use the strap. but the next screen just says...

QUOTEThe Game Disc could not be read
Refer to the Wii Operations Manual
for details.

is it a bad burn? ive never had this problem before when i would burn disks.

edit- i ejected while still on the screen and it said to insert TMNT: Smash Up. i inserted the patched 002 disk and loaded up. whoa...

edit2- kept getting a bunch up the insert TMNT" Smash Up errors while in game so i popped in the nonpatched 002 disk, works better.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay