Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Hey there,

so the translation thread was getting off topic, so here

last things we were talking about that i remember :

bleach, rukia some like her some dont, Grimmjow is voiced by the guy voicing Kou in TMGS 3

how in the 2nd one there's an accidental kiss that changes the confession's text so we should try both

ETC....

this here will be more for the ones coming from the TMGS 2 translation thread, and the people who thanked the team over there and wants to talk with people with the same love for the TOKIMEKI MEMORIAL GIRL SIDE games

enjoyy

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Leave it to you to help us out
laugh.gif

Thank you
smile.gif

hakusa

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
Yo, ioukta~! o/
I was thinking of doing this too, but I thought maybe we could use the chat in gokusaishiki. Aside from the Gamer Chat, there's another page where we can talk too. Phoenix have also recently created a few more sub pages, but maybe people don't really know about them. >_<

Btw Phoenix, can I call you "P" too? :D
You guys can call me Haku. XD

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hakusa said:
Yo, ioukta~! o/
I was thinking of doing this too, but I thought maybe we could use the chat in gokusaishiki. Aside from the Gamer Chat, there's another page where we can talk too. Phoenix have also recently created a few more sub pages, but maybe people don't really know about them. >_<

Btw Phoenix, can I call you "P" too?
biggrin.gif

You guys can call me Haku. XD

Sure, I don't mind
happy.gif

Haku sounds cool~

ioukta

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
haha to tell u the truth i didn't even ask if i could call her P lool

yeah i saw it but personally i like that design better, the quoting etc.. and being told by an email there's something new lol

Im starting to dream in tokimeki style man!!

i hear the music in my dreams, even convos with my bf in my head i think, "ok i could either say that or that, one will piss him off one will make me bite my hand, ok ill bite my hand"

it's crazy !! lol

hakusa

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
phoenixgoddess27 said:
Sure, I don't mind
happy.gif

Haku sounds cool~Yay~! P, P~ :3
Hehe, thank you! It's supposed to be Haku, actually. But I got kinda fond with Hakusa ever since I made my first e-mail address... (Haku was already taken, you see). So... I added "sa" at the back since this particular Haku came from "S"pirited "A"way. XD

QUOTE(ioukta @ Oct 18 2010, 07:59 PM) haha to tell u the truth i didn't even ask if i could call her P lool

yeah i saw it but personally i like that design better, the quoting etc.. and being told by an email there's something new lol

Im starting to dream in tokimeki style man!!

i hear the music in my dreams, even convos with my bf in my head i think, "ok i could either say that or that, one will piss him off one will make me bite my hand, ok ill bite my hand"

it's crazy !! lol
Hahaha~ XD Well, I thought I should ask first, in case she's uncomfortable with me calling her that. >_<

Ahh, but you know, you can get notifications from wordpress of the new comments, too. ^^

Lol, I had that experience before! Especially after playing visual novels for a long time. I was thinking, "Oh... If I choose to do this, it'll lead me to-" and so on, lol.

ioukta

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
yeah it's so disturbing !! lol

it happened while i was playing with my cat too lol if i'm rough it'll run away, if i'm nice i'll get points lol

i had to think real hard and grab that big furry baby to see it was all fine lol

ioukta

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
there's so many it's hard to say what's gone lool

apart from love plus maybe cause u had a comment next to it lol

as long as there's my horror mystery game in there hihi

(im so selfish lol)

hakusa

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
ioukta said:
yeah it's so disturbing !! lol

it happened while i was playing with my cat too lol if i'm rough it'll run away, if i'm nice i'll get points lol

i had to think real hard and grab that big furry baby to see it was all fine lolLol! I understand! XD It makes you put more thought into certain things, which is unnecessary. A bit of a bother, but it's a sign telling you that you've played too much, haha.
Once I was thinking of how nice it would be if Starry Sky (the PC otome game) is turned into a DS game like TMGS then I can poke my Homare-senpai, and I dreamt of it, lol. The dream was nice. :3c

QUOTE(phoenixgoddess27 @ Oct 18 2010, 09:22 PM) Changed the project list, hope no one's disappointed.
There's one less on the list. Some were also taken off and changed.
Ahh, yeah, I don't quite know which ones you took off except Love Plus + (which is because I don't know many otome games to begin with), but the list does look shorter and I see Vitamin X Evolution. I am planning to maybe try translating Kimi ni Todoke when I start off my group, but lol, who knows how long I'll be done with the preparation... (Learning Japanese, Romhacking and all).

Suji

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
LMAO, Bleach is on the topic list and yet it's not being touched on.
biggrin.gif

I approve of this thread.

Haku~ I'm always gonna think of Naruto with your nickname. >:]

FlashX007

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
What is the latest episode? I am just watching the new episodes on cartoon network because I don't feel like watching japanese versions and looking at the subtitles. This also requires me to stay on the computer and I am not good lately so I would rather rest on the couch.

ioukta

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
latest episode of bleach?

well it's the continuation of the battle between the shinigami captains and 2nd captains against aizen his shinigami friends and the arrancars

so now the arrancars are defeated thanks to the help of the vaizards, the captains are all in pretty bad shape. now it was between Shinji the boss vaizard against Aizen cause they have history together, and just then Ichigo appears litterally from the sky to start fighting lol

man i love bleach lol

hakusa

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
Suji said:
LMAO, Bleach is on the topic list and yet it's not being touched on.
biggrin.gif

I approve of this thread.

Haku~ I'm always gonna think of Naruto with your nickname. >:]I guess that's because the people who first talked about it aren't here yet, lol.
d(^_~)
Haha! Yes... Sometimes I think about that character too. XD Where did the name "Suji" come from?

QUOTE(prowler_ @ Oct 19 2010, 03:52 AM) psst
@PG Tips; http://www.gamefaqs.com/ds/942706-ds-denge...nko-adv-baccano
??? And oh shoot, Baccano has a DS game? :wtf:! I never knew... Should probably try it out.
biggrin.gif

lilin08

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi guys,

I have a question regarding getting a CG in TMGS 1.

Can anyone trigger Mihara's Drying Towel event? I can't get Mihara to say yes for a date at the Indoor pool during Winter. He keep on saying no even though my char's horoscope for love has a happy icon for it.

I can't still trigger the Flea Market event. :<

*sigh*

Berrypanic

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
ioukta said:
bleach, rukia some like her some dont, Grimmjow is voiced by the guy voicing Kou in TMGS 3

And he also voices this guy:

005-1.jpg

Now I feel compelled to name my heroine Rin >:|.

/Random.

Suji

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hakusa said:
I guess that's because the people who first talked about it aren't here yet, lol.
d(^_~)
Haha! Yes... Sometimes I think about that character too. XD Where did the name "Suji" come from?
Yeah, people started to after my post. XD

Suji? I thought of it randomly yearssss ago (like 2004) and started to use it for a lot of sites. I think I looked it up once and found out it was an Indian food ingredient or something. I just wanted to use a name that was short and simple. >_>

*looked it up again* Apparently it's also a name for some Japanese delicacy made from tendons, according to Wiki. It's also a name of a village near Tanzania. o_o

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr