FlashX007

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Its a special site that gives you points and etc. by answering daily questions and etc. and the prizes include up to from an ipod touch dsi 360 ps3 etc and you can only join by getting invited so i am gonna invite anyone that wants to be invited if they give me their emails you get awesome points if you get people to join so if you invite 20 people you become a z lister which doubles your score im doing this to win a 1000 point laptop i just joined yesterday and i already have like 200 points which qualify to win a psp ^^

lockerzforum.com

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Advertising for lockerz like this is against the rules and anyone who has been here for longer than a month knows this. There's threads locked and deleted on a constant basis for this very reason.

And Lockerz is a just a shady pyramid scheme in my opinion and not worth wasting the bandwidth on, even if it's unlimited.

And again, bollocks to you and your Lockerz.

FlashX007

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
but.............i need to invite people so i can become a z lister i need to qualify for a laptop you dont understand my big brother needs one..................

FlashX007

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
i apologize i didnt advertise i just thought that some1 would want to hit up on this great deal.........i guess i will just cash in on a psp i apologize i shouldve known better your right forgive me..............

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
BankaiCero09 said:
but.............i need to invite people so i can become a z lister i need to qualify for a laptop you dont understand my big brother needs one..................

My heart bleeds for you.

DSGamer64

Canadian, Eh?
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
As to why the mods haven't banned the topic creator is beyond me, seeing as how he has posted this thread numerous times. Also, it's a scam site and you won't get what you qualify for.

FlashX007

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I DIDNT PUT THIS UP NUMEROUS TIMES I JOINED MAY 09 THIS IS MY FIRST POSTING THIS AND I ONLY REFERRED 10 PEOPEL IM NOT A Z LISTER YET.................i said sorry you dont need to be cruel i wont do it again

xDlmaoxD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You do realize they haven't restock since they first open?
Second this is just sad, get a job you scum.

STOP YELLING, YOUR JUST SAD NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOU BEING A Z LIST OF WHATEVER THAT CRAP MAYBE.

Jaems

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
You guys need to chill out, and this thread needs to close.
But in the OP's defense, the site is actually legit.

I joined after a close friend invited, and finding the concept sorta interesting, I made the site my homepage. That way, everyday when I opened by browser, I got like 2 points or somethin'.
When I got 100 points I think, I waited 'till "Restock Day". Their stock goes fast, apparently, since tons of people are waiting to redeem prizes for the points they saved up, and so they usually go out of stock at the end of restock dates.

ANYWAYYYY, I went on that day, saw that they had some PS3 titles up for grabs, claimed one, got a receipt in my e-mail, and to my surprise, I got the game in the mail last week.

A free game for opening my browser for a month or two everyday? Not bad in my opinion. But once they go public, I doubt they'll be as generous.

FlashX007

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
.......................never had to be cruel im no nub and i just wanted a way for people to join if you didnt want to you didnt have to comment...........noitora wanted to join

FlashX007

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
im sorry i didnt think of that i dont really use sigz on forums or anything because imo theyre too complicated worth bothering

i didnt deserve to be treated like that but i give you reason to not believe me but it gives you no reason to call me whatever you think i am.............

there i made a sig..........im not gonna comment anymore or anything after being treated like this so cya

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)