Title ID 0100000000000034

Westerneregg

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
I’m sorry. I want a soving way that can start Samurai bringer with the current Sys module installed.

I don't want to think about the options to use different emunands.

I once convert the nsp file to Nsz and give up if it doesn't work.

Attachments

• 069332B6-344B-4F5D-923B-6079E129B008.jpeg
    069332B6-344B-4F5D-923B-6079E129B008.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 52
Last edited by Westerneregg,

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Did you try running it return aeroplane mode turned on, as suggested? If it starts ok like that, as another user says, then you can try this patch I made which tells the game there is no internet connection, so it should start even without aeroplane mode:

https://gbatemp.net/threads/is-it-f...-connection-module.609819/page-2#post-9792052

You need to have SaltyNX installed and working to use the patch, there's a thread for it on here or you can Google for the github. In the thread I linked to, there's a later post with an additional .patch file by someone else which you can try adding as well as mine if it doesn't work with just mine. (You shouldn't need any of the plugins in the thread, just the patches.)

You mentioned safety concerns - 90dns stops the game and system from speaking to Nintendo's servers, so you're safe. The problem the game is apparently having is that it doesn't properly handle a situation where there is an active internet connection but Nintendo's servers can't be reached, so it crashes. The patch above makes the game act as if there is no internet connection. So it's still safe

Reactions: Westerneregg

Westerneregg

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
I had launched the game many times, so I intended to launch it in airplane mode ,but the Switch was connected to 90 DNS for all launch. I am so embarrassed now.

But,It was good to know how the problem occurs and what to do when something similar happens in the future.

Thank you Dave.

Last edited by Westerneregg,
Reactions: hippy dave

jaildeadyou

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
help kefir crash my switch it give me te fatal error :(
Post automatically merged:

my switch crashes with kerit i dont unistall default ams files i unistall them and put kerit or?

iiTzSamurai

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
RENAME atmosphere contents folder to contents.bak and see if the game will boot. If it does then something in your contents folder is messed up

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: What.