^^title-2449^^

THeLL

Trophies
Website
www.acekard3ds.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
reminds me of the first tron games... looks pretty cool.
Any japanese menus or things? Should the rest of us wait for a non-moonspeak release?

Pretty much everything in this game is english, so don't worry about that....
But how come that I am always the slowest when I start a race? Plz someone
lecture.gif
me

OrR

Rice-megatron Expert
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I think you start last so that the game is challenging at all.
wink.gif
If you didn't have any catching up to do, it would be pretty easy...

@Hitto: Haven't seen any sign of Japanese in the whole game.

CharlieF

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
What is the point of the first bonus mode that you unlock?
Is it just a challenge to see how far you can go?

Also, does anybody have a save with all the bonus modes unlocked?

I'd like to see what they all are before I buy the game.

Jeda

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
OrR said:
 Isn't it always the same mode but with different commands to group your lines?

I've only beaten the first course, and had no idea what to do in the bonus mode. I collected gems for a while, then a second line appeared that only went straight forward hittig everything. I stopped soon later. I though the other line was a distraction, but it seems I can control it? How do I do that?

forkyfork

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone actually purchased this game? I'm interested in writing an FAQ, but i wanted to know if the instruction booklet that came with it was actually helpful (i.e. in English).

shadow1w2

Still here.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Man this game is fun xD
I do hope for a US release :3

Much better than those two other basic Bit gen games.
Though strangly its 128Mbits. Rather large for a game with annoying 8bit music and nearly no graphics at all.
Maybe its more trimable that it looks?

As for the formatino mode, you unlock it by beating the first Campaign level and getting first place.

Formation mode is terribly hard though. Mainly due to really bad controls.
You control your line, then more come and you control them by holding A. But you can only control all of them and you, or just your line alone.
So they all end up running into walls >.<

Though it is a tough challange atleast.

Anyway, good game :3

Jeda

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Is formation mode unlockable ONLY if you get 1st place? what about if you get 2nd or 3rd?

Yes, you have to win the first place in the first course to unlock formation mode. Nothing happens if you only get to second place, beside yourself feeling good or something
wub.gif
. I think the first one isn't that hard...
Beat it at 4 am last thursday
wink.gif

Anyway, I didn't have access to this comp for the last 4 days, so I still haven't won any other courses, but looking at the
formation mode again, it doesn't look like there are 6 different bonus games. I believe there is only one bonus game, and if you win the other courses, you are allowed to have better control over the other lines.

I guess if you win a second course, you can use both a and b, where pressing b might move the other line into to opposite direction than the one you are using. But I don't think there is an actual "b-mode". So you could still use a to control the line(s) into the same direction, and that way, scoring better at the formation mode...

Again, I haven't finished the second course yet (will try that now), so this is all just assumptions

update: Have finished the flash gp now (screenshot ) , you get a new command. By pressing right you can slow your line/the other line if you are too far to the right, or speed it up if you are too far to the left. Also noticed that OrR said that one page ago, but I missed it... How far into the game are you OrR?

OrR

Rice-megatron Expert
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
update: Have finished the flash gp now (screenshot ) , you get a new command. By pressing right you can slow your line/the other line if you are too far to the right, or speed it up if you are too far to the left. Also noticed that OrR said that one page ago, but I missed it... How far into the game are you OrR?
Not further thanks to crappy Supercard saving, sorry...
tongue.gif
I'm planning to order the original anyway, that'll be much more convenient.

Jeda

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The

Not further thanks to crappy Supercard saving, sorry...
tongue.gif
I'm planning to order the original anyway, that'll be much more convenient.

I'm starting to like this game more and more, and might end buying a game with some lines in the end...
Anyway: After the lightning GP you can use the R button in formation mode. pressing R all the other lines move up, while your line stays where it is. After the laser gp, that is imo totally easy compared to the class 2 gps, you are able to press B. This will move the other line below you if it is over you, or the other way around

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Metoroid0 @ Metoroid0: im more interested in metroid prime 4