^^title-2069^^

VmprHntrD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yah I stupidly owned this game for awhile years back and it's just plain awful. The table isn't laid out all that well, physics I remember were fairly crap, and the boss battles were more of a stupid nuisence than anything of value or feeling of accomplishment.

Hadrian said it best... if you want pinball get the best: PINBALL CHALLENGE DELUXE which is both Pinball Dreams and Fantasies from the Amiga/DOS era, also has crap ports on SNES and GB too. What you get basically are 8 tables, of which around 1/2 are probably the best video pinball tables ever created digitally aside from recreated REAL tables (such as the Williams Pinball Classics for XP.) Loved these tables way back in the day, was furious those tightasses at UbiSTupid wouldn't bring it outside of the UK so I tried to import. COuldn't get it over a year, then some shmo was selling 4 copies on ebay for about $30 american (in brit pounds) including the shipping. Never regretted it, though it is disappoint UbiStupid went the cheap and left out the battery as the game has a save routine for high scores. SO get that ROM and fire it up and have some fun. I suggest highly trying the STONES & BONES, STEEL WHEELS, PARTYLAND, and BILLION DOLLAR GAMESHOW tables first.
wink.gif

sigfried

Trophies
Website
www.dimensions-sega.fr.st
XP
Country
France
the pinball is good with the boss and the multi level pinball but it's way too slow to enjoy the pleasure as in devil crush (which is the best pinball ever made). the bgm is increasingly good, except for the cemetery table. too bad that the animation is so slow.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yah I stupidly owned this game for awhile years back and it's just plain awful. The table isn't laid out all that well, physics I remember were fairly crap, and the boss battles were more of a stupid nuisence than anything of value or feeling of accomplishment.

Hadrian said it best... if you want pinball get the best: PINBALL CHALLENGE DELUXE which is both Pinball Dreams and Fantasies from the Amiga/DOS era, also has crap ports on SNES and GB too. What you get basically are 8 tables, of which around 1/2 are probably the best video pinball tables ever created digitally aside from recreated REAL tables (such as the Williams Pinball Classics for XP.) Loved these tables way back in the day, was furious those tightasses at UbiSTupid wouldn't bring it outside of the UK so I tried to import. COuldn't get it over a year, then some shmo was selling 4 copies on ebay for about $30 american (in brit pounds) including the shipping. Never regretted it, though it is disappoint UbiStupid went the cheap and left out the battery as the game has a save routine for high scores. SO get that ROM and fire it up and have some fun. I suggest highly trying the STONES & BONES, STEEL WHEELS, PARTYLAND, and BILLION DOLLAR GAMESHOW tables first.
wink.gif
Ubi couldnt release in anywhere but Europe, at the time someone else owned the licence for elsewhere.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: horny jail is full la